Road trip to Atlanta..

NJ Boys fan

Reaction score
Does anyone here know where the visiting team hotel is for the NFL in Atlanta. I am going to the 12/16 game in Atlanta and would love to get a room in the hotel the Cowboys are staying in. That info doesn't seem to readily available, but perhaps an Atlanta Cowboy fan would know........ any help would be appreciated.

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Good to see someone else from Jersey here. Usually, the 'boys stay at the nearest Marriott between the airport and the stadium, but you might wanna ask around to be sure.

mwj473

Reaction score
NJ Boys fan said:
Does anyone here know where the visiting team hotel is for the NFL in Atlanta. I am going to the 12/16 game in Atlanta and would love to get a room in the hotel the Cowboys are staying in. That info doesn't seem to readily available, but perhaps an Atlanta Cowboy fan would know........ any help would be appreciated.

I'll be there too!! I don't know where the Boys are staying, but I'm staying at the 73 story Westin about 3/4 of mile from the Goergia Dome. It will be intersting walking back to the hotel in downtown Atlanta at around midnight on a Saturday night with my Roy W jersey on. Especially after we pound them into the ground.
:falcons:

On a serious note, I would get a hotel either close to the Goergia Dome or really close to a MARTA station. You can ride the MARTA (subway) all the way to the Dome and don't have to deal with the serious traffic downtown and pay the ouragoues prices.

NJ Boys fan

Reaction score
Thanx for the welcome and thanx for the info MWJ...... I might be walking back with you in my #54 Randy White.... along with about 10 other rabid Cowboy fans from NJ .....who will not be quietly strolling along after a Cowboy *** whooping of the Falcons.