Robert Quinn being finalized

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
get a grip old man

I said ARod money which is 134m ....never said anything about ARod's years

and I said 37m for 2 years was good money or "paid" as you said..... never said it the best DLaw could do

Stop putting words in people's mouth and just go away and yell at some clouds
Dlaw isn't getting Arod money. If I made a million dollars a year and you were paid a million dollars over 5 years....you and I don't make the same "money."

If you are not suggesting 37 over 2 years for Dlaw why in the hell are you bringing it up?

You're embarrassing yourself.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Dlaw isn't getting Arod money. If I made a million dollars a year and you were paid a million dollars over 5 years....you and I don't make the same "money."

If you are not suggesting 37 over 2 years for Dlaw why in the hell are you bringing it up?

You're embarrassing yourself.
Some people look at contracts by total compensation, some look for APY

DLaw at 140m would be more than ARod at 134m..... simple math even for a toolbox

DLaw getting 37m for 2 years is more APY than any other DE...... so it is getting paid..... just not what the greedy fool wants

So why don't you stop pretending you know anything and piss off

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Some people look at contracts by total compensation, some look for APY

DLaw at 140m would be more than ARod at 134m..... simple math even for a toolbox

DLaw getting 37m for 2 years is more APY than any other DE...... so it is getting paid..... just not what the greedy fool wants

So why don't you stop pretending you know anything and piss off
If you think 6 years and 140 is the same as 134 over 4 years when negotiating a contract....learn to think differently.

dfense

Reaction score
I'll still take credit for starting a 20+ page post based on "old news". :)