Rockland County NY bans unvacs from public places

paladin

Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/health/rockland-new-york-measles-unvaccinated-ban-bn/index.html
They're having a measles outbreak
From the article:
It will be enforced the same way any law is enforced,...During the investigation into when and where an infected individual was exposed, those who are identified as unvaccinated and people in public places will be referred to the district attorney's office.

In cases that are referred to the district attorney,...the penalty is six months in jail and/or a $500 fine.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I will never understand the anti-vaxxers. My Mom always said, "these anti-vaxxers have no clue". My Mom grew up with people who suffered disabilities from polio.

They had a case in Washington State of a 7-year-old who went to the hospital with tetanus virus...7 months later, over 700 grand in medical bills he was released from the hospital, and they still refused the tetanus vaccine...what are the matter with people. I'm anti-pharma as much as the next person, but not when it comes to life-altering medicine like vaccines.

I also saw a dr. on the news who said Canadians and Americans are heard vaccinated because 90% of the population is vaccinated, he said we are dangerously close to dropping below those standards.

DFWJC

Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/26/health/rockland-new-york-measles-unvaccinated-ban-bn/index.html
They're having a measles outbreak
From the article:
It will be enforced the same way any law is enforced,...During the investigation into when and where an infected individual was exposed, those who are identified as unvaccinated and people in public places will be referred to the district attorney's office.

In cases that are referred to the district attorney,...the penalty is six months in jail and/or a $500 fine.
I know some already here don't get vaxed, but this is reason 1001 on why it's just common sense to know who exactly who is coming in and out our country.
I had a friend that was prevented from entering a European country after flying there because she had a high reading on a thermal scanner. had to return back to USA.
Yet we have 100s of thousands of people just parading across the boarder unchecked and with no idea of intentions , diseases, etc.
. Mind-boggling.

rags747

Reaction score
I can go either way on vaccines. Of course we all know where the AMA stands on the subject. What is this Border that you speak of DFWJC?!

Expect a thread lock shortly as the advertisers are not appreciative of such talk.