Twitter: Rod Marinelli retires

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
He coached with a tenacity and mindset to be respected for sure. He deserved/deserves all the accolades he gets. Good luck with retirement coach :).

BermyStar

Reaction score
Happy trails coach! Thanks for everything you gave to this game that we all love!

Tussinman

Reaction score
No question he had his issues but in his defense, the issues weren't all his fault. It amazes me out how every Tom, Dick and Harry are blamed for this team issues but Stephen Jones gets a free pass.
Literally nobody on this forum would have Stephen Jones running things if this was there team. Not sure what free passes he's getting ? (he's unanimously disliked)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Literally nobody on this forum would have Stephen Jones running things if this was there team. Not sure what free passes he's getting ? (he's unanimously disliked)

Let's put it this way.........how threads or tweets we see calling him out? Sure he may be "unanimously disliked" but why? I would argue he's probably more responsible for the 25+ years w/o a Super Bowl than players or coaches. I'm willing to bet a red penny are cases where coaches wanted to replace certain players or bring in certain free agents but were denied and forced to work with what they had. Remember how many fans/media have ask why we hold on to players too long or "we like our guys" ........guess who?

reddyuta

Reaction score
I hate this guy,probably we would playing this Sunday without this *******

Tussinman

Reaction score
Let's put it this way.........how threads or tweets we see calling him out? Sure he may be "unanimously disliked" but why? I would argue he's probably more responsible for the 25+ years w/o a Super Bowl than players or coaches. I'm willing to bet a red penny are cases where coaches wanted to replace certain players or bring in certain free agents but were denied and forced to work with what they had. Remember how many fans/media have ask why we hold on to players too long or "we like our guys" ........guess who?
Yeah he's a case of so unanimously disliked that he doesn't get his names specially called out because it's basically implied (lol)

RonWashington

Reaction score
ezgif-3-faec7d183860.gif

Was that the Trysten Hill pick clip he talked them into ?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was so over rated itsnot fathomable
Thought he could turn water to wine, he turned it to stagnant water

Praxit

Reaction score
..tell him to pick up Taco and Hill while riding out the Greyhound.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Rod got a lot of lesser talent and was a great motivator. Congrats on your career!