Rod Woodson on Romo?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Anyone else curious to see if Rod Woodson still laughs at Romo ?

im almost excited to see what he says.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
haha u guys gotta keep me up to date on what he says 2morrow cause i dont have NFL network...

Bizwah

Reaction score
Yeah...can't wait to hear that one.

"Butterfingers"

How professional.

VACowboy

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1665437 said:

No kidding. He looked silly when he did it. Now he looks like a silly idiot.

Little Jr

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1665437 said:

Been out of the loop the past week. What did he say.

Little Jr

Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten;1665583 said:
He said that Grossman would outplay Romo.

Wow. I've been out of the loop but I have been working NFL Network, dont see how I missed that one. What was his reasoning behind the comment?

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Little Jr;1665616 said:
Wow. I've been out of the loop but I have been working NFL Network, dont see how I missed that one. What was his reasoning behind the comment?

My guess is he was on some sort of controlled substance.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
not only outplay Romo, but Rod laughed when they talked about Romo being a good QB and i believe he called Romo butterfingers?

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1665633 said:
not only outplay Romo, but Rod laughed when they talked about Romo being a good QB and i believe he called Romo butterfingers?

He did call him Butterfingers. I forgot about that.

newlander

Reaction score
Rod is a dope. Seriously, not saying that because he's an ex steeler. Just a below avg. ex jock that really looks and sounds out of place on the set. Marshall Faulk isn't much better. The nfl network sucks come to think of it.........

CaptainQuint

Reaction score
newlander;1665691 said:
Rod is a dope. Seriously, not saying that because he's an ex steeler. Just a below avg. ex jock that really looks and sounds out of place on the set. Marshall Faulk isn't much better. The nfl network sucks come to think of it.........

Eugene Robinson from the Carolina radio crew would be a good replacement.

ddh33

Reaction score
Rod's not relevant enough for me to care too much. I am just always surprised when a guy like that gets a job. Put it this way, it's not based on his ability to intelligently break down films and express himself professionally.

QT

Reaction score
Someone please update this thread when they hear what Rod has to say now. Didn't Keyshawn say something about Romo also?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
There was another guy on NFL Network who also said Grossman would outdo Romo. He picked the Bears to win saying something like, "Yeah you got a lot of points against the Giants and Dolphins, but until you come into Chicago and put up 40 against my Bears you can't start talking about being the best in this conference."

Well, they didn't quite put up 40, but we know they could have, and we know how the Romo/Grossman thing went too.

QT

Reaction score
Shoot, the greatest coach of all time, Jimmy Johnson, picked the Bears. It was funny though, he said his heart says the Cowboys, but his head says the Bears. At least he still has love for the Boys...