Rodney Hannah

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2381528 said:
screw trading for a has-been like Tony Gonzalez

we develop TEs

True. True.

I mean, it's nothing against Hannah, he's fine player...but I think he's better suited to playing the Nose. He's got superb leg strength and the ability to jump over offensive linemen.

Spears - Hannah - Canty = unstoppable force.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2381533 said:
True. True.

I mean, it's nothing against Hannah, he's fine player...but I think he's better suited to playing the Nose. He's got superb leg strength and the ability to jump over offensive linemen.

Spears - Hannah - Canty = unstoppable force.

whatever we have to do to get the best players on the field

and I can see Hannah dropping back in coverage and getting a couple picks, putting those TE skillz to work

drop him back, rush the ends, oh yeah

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2381541 said:
whatever we have to do to get the best players on the field

and I can see Hannah dropping back in coverage and getting a couple picks, putting those TE skillz to work

drop him back, rush the ends, oh yeah

That's what I'm talkin' bout! A nose tackle interception machine!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
still think putting Amendola at TE is a bad idea, cowboyjoe?

look at the dominoe effect of awesome that ensues

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2381367 said:
Good question... I thought Hannah looked really good in preseason. He's filled out a lot and now he looks like a football player.

And I thought 103.3 said we released Stone and Jefferson, and signed Quincy Butler... So maybe we have an extra roster spot?

yes we did

Cowboys cut two players

The Cowboys have released WR Mike Jefferson and safety Daren Stone. Jefferson, a former practice squad player, was on the reserve/suspended list for violating the league's substance abuse policy and served a four-game suspension. Stone was signed last week and was inactive for the Bucs game. It leaves one open roster spot.
- Rick Herrin

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
trust me, amendola would get killed if you put him in at TE

and most likley you would get the running back or QB killed too, tight ends have to block sometimes DE's on running or pass blocking plays

links18

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2381758 said:
trust me, amendola would get killed if you put him in at TE

and most likley you would get the running back or QB killed too, tight ends have to block sometimes DE's on running or pass blocking plays

OK this has gone on long enough--they are pulling your leg dude....:confused:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381884 said:
Wow talk about killing someones thread.

Woulda been a 5 post clunker. You're lucky its still on the main page.

But, nice thought though.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I like Hannah too and thought he outplayed Curtis in preseason. Hannah just looked more athletic and physical, plus had more "want to" on jump balls.

I am surprised that Dallas cut Stone so early. It's not like they needed the roster spot to add Butler since they also cut Jefferson.

What did they not like in Stone after just one week of practice? Stone was supposed to at least contribute on ST, unlike roster hogs like Berger. Anyone hear anything?

links18

Reaction score
BAT;2382379 said:
I like Hannah too and thought he outplayed Curtis in preseason. Hannah just looked more athletic and physical, plus had more "want to" on jump balls.

I am surprised that Dallas cut Stone so early. It's not like they needed the roster spot to add Butler since they also cut Jefferson.

What did they not like in Stone after just one week of practice? Stone was supposed to at least contribute on ST, unlike roster hogs like Berger. Anyone hear anything?

Jefferson wasn't counting against the active roster, because he was (take your pick) suspended AND/OR on the practice squad. Let's get it straight people, practice squad players cannot just be "activated." Someone on the active roster has to be cut if they are going to be brought up.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GoinForSix;2381381 said:
Amendola can play some TE, kid has heart.

The upcoming event is Halloween, not April fool's Day....:D

I think they would move a LB to block as a TE or use a T eligible, before Amendola.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
links18;2382496 said:
Jefferson wasn't counting against the active roster, because he was (take your pick) suspended AND/OR on the practice squad. Let's get it straight people, practice squad players cannot just be "activated." Someone on the active roster has to be cut if they are going to be brought up.....

Yeah, must have missed that article, thought Jefferson was still on the active roster (suspension) instead of the PS.

Still hope we find a way to bring back Stone, need athletic hitters on that side.