Twitter: Roethlisberger officially retires

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I bet you were a Kobe fan.
Actually I couldn't stand the guy until post career and even then i'm in different on him. I appreciated his post career and things he did and how he went about life post NBA. But Kobe's situation isn't like Ben...and even if it was we are talking about Big Ben. Doesn't make what he did right.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I have enjoyed his career. He was an awesome QB and the face of the steelers for almost 2 decades. His personality and play style totally matched the Pittsburg city and fans.

Can't wait to see him in the HOF.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Cleveland could've taken him, an Ohio native, 6th overall. Instead, they took Kellen Winslow II who stunk and is currently in prison for rape.

Ben proceeded to beat the Browns silly for 18 years.
So they passed on one future rapist for another. How ironic.

shabazz

Reaction score
…..just watch how fat this guy is gonna get. Dr Now is gonna have his hands full if he gets on 600 pound Life show,

shabazz

Reaction score
I bet you were a Kobe fan.

speaking of Kobe. If you watch the awkward interview with his wife, Kobe had this nervous habit of sucking in his lips with alarming regularity and frequency. Naturally, I’ve coined that practice as “KOBE-ING”

look for it with certain people…..it’s quite interesting and easy to spot.

cej757

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the beef between Ben and Romo was all about? Everytime they played against each other they never shook hands after the game? :huh:

shabazz

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the beef between Ben and Romo was all about? Everytime they played against each other they never shook hands after the game? :huh:

I’ve never heard of any beef between them. The feud between Roethlisberger and Terry Bradshaw seems to be more well known and documented, though

cej757

Reaction score
I’ve never heard of any beef between them. The feud between Roethlisberger and Terry Bradshaw seems to be more well known and documented, though

It was definitely something between them that they never shook hands after the game. I remember Ben going up to Dak and talking to him after the win in Pittsburgh but he and Romo never did.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe Romo didn't want to shake the hand of someone he thought was not of "good character". Who knows. o_O