Roger Federer

lukin2006

Reaction score
He won the Australian Open in 5 sets making him the first male tennis player to win 20 Grand Slams...just amazing, especially at the age of 36.

vlad

Reaction score
Tennis is such a physically demanding sport, particularly at that level, so for him to do it at that age is just that much more impressive.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, he's like the last guy standing. All his competition is injured. He went through an injury spell as well transitioning to his 30's. It will be interesting to see if Nadal, Djokovic, and Murray are able to adapt their games and stay healthy.

vlad

Reaction score
The coolest, most action-packed, exciting sporting event I've been too live, and its not even close, was a US Open Semi Final where I saw Federer Play Djokavic in a 5 set epic batter than was the start of Novak's dominant run, and then same day saw Nadal in his prime destroy I can't recall who. You really get an appreciation for much of a battle the sport is.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The coolest, most action-packed, exciting sporting event I've been too live, and its not even close, was a US Open Semi Final where I saw Federer Play Djokavic in a 5 set epic batter than was the start of Novak's dominant run, and then same day saw Nadal in his prime destroy I can't recall who. You really get an appreciation for much of a battle the sport is.

The best time to go to the US open is the first week.. You can get some marquee names on the smaller courts where you can really see the skill these guys possess up close. I went to the US open semi-final and final, the year the Del Portro beat Federer and Nadal to win it all. But the side courts are way more fun.

vlad

Reaction score
The best time to go to the US open is the first week.. You can get some marquee names on the smaller courts where you can really see the skill these guys possess up close. I went to the US open semi-final and final, the year the Del Portro beat Federer and Nadal to win it all. But the side courts are way more fun.

Thanks for the tip - I'll check it out.