Video: Rogue One A Star Wars Story 2016

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Got that classic Star Wars look in the hair, clothes, etc. Seeing the Death Star and the Star Destroyers, even the AT-AT Walkers. Wow!

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Looks great can't wait I just want some Darth Vader in his prime not some five second clip with him yelling NO...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Teaser actually, but I guess that's what Trailers used to be.

My body is ready.

This is directed by the guy that directed Godzilla, Monsters, etc.

You can bank on him doing a slow build with Vader. Might be the most menacing Vader we've seen on film in quite some time, but I don't think he'll get a ton of screen time.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Teaser actually, but I guess that's what Trailers used to be.

My body is ready.

This is directed by the guy that directed Godzilla, Monsters, etc.

You can bank on him doing a slow build with Vader. Might be the most menacing Vader we've seen on film in quite some time, but I don't think he'll get a ton of screen time.

Any links to Vader being in the film?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Looks great can't wait I just want some Darth Vader in his prime not some five second clip with him yelling NO...

I know, the biggest complaint (out of many) of the prequels was that they should have had Anakin become Vader by the middle of the second one.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I know, the biggest complaint (out of many) of the prequels was that they should have had Anakin become Vader by the middle of the second one.

Agree they could have started with the second one and left the PM out all together if you ask me. I just hope this one has Vader running around the galaxy in his sith prime displaying how powerful the dark side was at that time.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Nope, she ruined the movie for me. That scene with Han and her asking about the Falcon was cringe inducing. Cantina 2 was also not great.

So I'm guessing you won't be watching any of the other movies with her in it lol. Myself, she was very good and I loved her chemistry with Finn.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
So I'm guessing you won't be watching any of the other movies with her in it lol. Myself, she was very good and I loved her chemistry with Finn.

I won't rush to the cinema again, Finn was great Poe was good, even Kylo was interesting. But Reys character and the actresses playing it wasn't doing it for me. Disney won't miss my ticket sale.