Roll call.. Who's going on Saturday?

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Who's going Saturday and getting ROWDY with me? SUP?

We'll be in LOT 11 if anyone wants to stop by and shoot the ****.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I just bought my tickets. I'm not sure where I will be, but I will be there. Hopefully I can get there early to tailgate.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
I'm gonna be in the player parking lot and got a few questions........when do the come out 2 there cars, will the take pics, what will they sign?

BoysFanInAustin

Reaction score
I'll be there leaving Austin at around 8 am and get to Dallas by 11. May go to a restaurant nearby the stadium and head in there by 1:30 or 2!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rynie;4328049 said:
Who's going Saturday and getting ROWDY with me? SUP?

We'll be in LOT 11 if anyone wants to stop by and shoot the ****.
As long as you are going I feel good.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know some ppl who have party passes and will be there. We're trying to talk them out of it. We want them to come to the house.

Prancer

Reaction score
I posted this in the member's zone but got no responses.

I'm moving my family from Florida to New Mexico, and will be passing through the area for the Christmas Eve game. My wife, son, and I will be staying at the Sheraton and are looking for a tailgate. I'm not trying to mooch any food or drink, just some comradery. Also, my wife secretly told me about my son's Christmas gift to me. It is a Nerf Dallas Football that he hopes to get autographed for me. Any idea where would be the best place for some autographs?

I'd appreciate your help w/any of this.
Thanks, Prancer

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
Prancer;4328150 said:
I posted this in the member's zone but got no responses.

I'm moving my family from Florida to New Mexico, and will be passing through the area for the Christmas Eve game. My wife, son, and I will be staying at the Sheraton and are looking for a tailgate. I'm not trying to mooch any food or drink, just some comradery. Also, my wife secretly told me about my son's Christmas gift to me. It is a Nerf Dallas Football that he hopes to get autographed for me. Any idea where would be the best place for some autographs?

I'd appreciate your help w/any of this.
Thanks, Prancer
I think someone on here said that the players park in Lot 7. If you get to the stadium a few hours early, you can see them arrive. I know I saw a video of Romo after the game and he stopped and signed autographs for fans as he was walking to his car.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4328092 said:
I know some ppl who have party passes and will be there. We're trying to talk them out of it. We want them to come to the house.

If they get there early enough, those are some of the best seats in the house. If you don't get up near the rail however they are worthless.

I've done the party pass twice, once for the Cowboys and once for the Cotton Bowl and both times got there arly enough to get a great spot and had a lot of fun. The concessions guys make an extra effort to get to you so you don't have to move.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The30YardSlant;4328272 said:
If they get there early enough, those are some of the best seats in the house. If you don't get up near the rail however they are worthless.

I've done the party pass twice, once for the Cowboys and once for the Cotton Bowl and both times got there arly enough to get a great spot and had a lot of fun. The concessions guys make an extra effort to get to you so you don't have to move.
I'm sure they'll have a good time, we just want them to come to the house, cuz we're having a Cowboys watch party. Food, drink, and Cowboys.