Roll tape...

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
...one of the things I like about the Pro game is at the beginning when the starters come on,without helmets,and tell you their name and where they went to school...it always amazes me how many of them come from schools I barely or never heard of...and then there are the idiosyncrasies..if you are out of Columbus...you didn't go to Ohio State but rather...THE Ohio State University...The Canes,never wishing to be second in the pretensious business,are now referring to the lovely school in Coral Gables as the..."U"..Vinny thankfully does not...my favourite is the wideout from the Commanders,Coles...still pissed at FSU and its coach Saint Bobby...he passess on the four years there as never having happened and proudly mentions his high school...for the Noles (and their fans)....that's cold :)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ibis said:
...one of the things I like about the Pro game is at the beginning when the starters come on,without helmets,and tell you their name and where they went to school...it always amazes me how many of them come from schools I barely or never heard of...and then there are the idiosyncrasies..if you are out of Columbus...you didn't go to Ohio State but rather...THE Ohio State University...The Canes,never wishing to be second in the pretensious business,are now referring to the lovely school in Coral Gables as the..."U"..Vinny thankfully does not...my favourite is the wideout from the Commanders,Coles...still pissed at FSU and its coach Saint Bobby...he passess on the four years there as never having happened and proudly mentions his high school...for the Noles (and their fans)....that's cold :)

They booted him off the team, while giving his buddy Warrick a slap on the wrist. I don't blame him for dissing them.

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White said:
They booted him off the team, while giving his buddy Warrick a slap on the wrist. I don't blame him for dissing them.
...but for shoplifting?...what else is there to do in Tally?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The official name of Ohio St is The Ohio St Univ. That is part of the reason they do it.