Image: Romo All Time Leader - 100 Career Starts

lwehlers

Reaction score
Romo is going to the HOF one day.

I do not see romo as a hof player right now. now if he can win about three to four playoff wins and gets this team to atleast a nfc championship game maybe he could be considered for the hof. right now he is just a great qb who puts up big yards. there have been plenty of qbs in the history of the nfl that have done that and are not even considered. today he just played above average and we won.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Not without a ring or at least a deep playoff run. Those stats mean nothing when you haven't won anything.
I didn't wanna go there, but Marino didn't win jack. No one held that against him. He's in. If Romo keeps up his level of play, I think he'll get in too.

rynochop

Reaction score
Tonys a no doubt HOF'er. He's only 33, Peyton will be 38 soon, had basically a broken neck and is completely dominating the league. Tony will play a minimum of 4 more years..hate to break that to some.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Nice, too bad the team with the most passing yards isn't declared the winner.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
only as a visitor.,

41,948 yards passing
325 TDs
139 INTs

If Romo continues to play like he has and retires after three more seasons these are his projected numbers to end his career.

I don't think he makes the hall unless he has some post season success but those are HoF numbers no doubt about it.

Nav22

Reaction score
41,948 yards passing
325 TDs
139 INTs

If Romo continues to play like he has and retires after three more seasons these are his projected numbers to end his career.

I don't think he makes the hall unless he has some post season success but those are HoF numbers no doubt about it.

Those are incredible numbers. It's hilarious how many idiots out there don't realize how good this guy is.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
which one of those four quarterbacks has a grand total of one playoff win and hasn't played in a Superbowl???

[/quote]

You dont know this? Or were you trying to be funny?

Either way, just like the Giants, youre in last place.

Gameover

Reaction score
Ppg?

Cowboys just put up 17 points vs. the 32nd ranked defense... HOF

Cowboys are averaging 18 ppg on road this season... HOF

I wish we could turn those passing yards into points scored.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Romo has an off day and still puts up 300 yards and a TD.

Oh and BTW, those numbers are very, very far off from his final numbers at the end of the game. If I'm doing the math right Romo should have ended the game with 27,747 career yards.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Nice.

And I had no idea Romo was ranked so high after 100 Games.

Unfortunately..if they also showed the W-L records of those Qbs..

..Romo would not be 1st.

Probably 5th or worst.

That's the only problem with stats like that..

But to see him beat Marino who is considered one of the all time best, is a real accomplishment. Also take into account Marino probably had a better supporting cast .

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I do not see romo as a hof player right now. now if he can win about three to four playoff wins and gets this team to atleast a nfc championship game maybe he could be considered for the hof. right now he is just a great qb who puts up big yards. there have been plenty of qbs in the history of the nfl that have done that and are not even considered. today he just played above average and we won.

Warren Moon made it. Tony might

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Did Romo kick your dog or something? Like it or not he's the best QB this team has had, at least since Troy and in many ways, ever.

Where did I say Romo wasn't a good quarterback, I think he's a very good quarterback and I agree, he is certainly the best quarterback the Cowboys have had since Aikman, but I'll say it again, I think he's a flawed quarterback, see his record of win or go home games, and that he will never lead the Cowboys to a Superbowl and certainly isn't a Hall of Fame quarterback.....how many 33 plus quarterbacks in the history of the NFL have take their teams to the Superbowl.....Danny White has more playoff wins than Romo and lead the Cowboys to three consecutive NFC championship games and Danny is no Hall of Fame QB either..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But they'll have to do it quietly, this week. :)

Oh really....?

The haters are already coming out of the woodwork...just like roaches.
Ppg?

Cowboys just put up 17 points vs. the 32nd ranked defense... HOF

Cowboys are averaging 18 ppg on road this season... HOF

I wish we could turn those passing yards into points scored.

Those passing yards won the game.

I know it hurts you like hell.
lmao