Romo and flo?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I hope Romo is alright. I mean He played the second half but looked shaken up, like his confidence was down and was hurting. Andybody have any updated Info? I dont like Seing Romo with that sad face..it worries me :eek:: .

Also Is flo alright?..I didnt catch the very end or post'game show..He looked like He was limping off the field.

burmafrd

Reaction score
For all the heat he gets, we need the Hotel. I do not want to have to see McQ or Free starting.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
burmafrd;1722594 said:
For all the heat he gets, we need the Hotel. I do not want to have to see McQ or Free starting.

Flo is not the problem on the OL

David

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Although Romo was shaken up on that return he threw the block on..I think the reason they went to running the ball so much was that they didn't want him to aggrevate anything too much by doing alot of dropbacks and moving around like he does when passing.

I'm sure Garrett was protecting him by running the ball and when they did pass..it was from the shotgun and it was just a quick throw to the TE or RB, no running outside the pocket. etc.

Which was smart. If he tears something and can't run or improvise plays..we're dead.

So now he gets lot's of therapy and like 2 weeks to heal.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
DallasDomination;1722583 said:
like his confidence was down

the only time I noticed that was after his fumble. other than that he looked like good ol' Tony. Smiles, laughs, etc.

sago1

Reaction score
I didn't think he looked real happy after hammy injury which came on the next drive. Agree that 2nd half calls were designed to limit any further injuries to Romo.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Tony Romo injured his hamstring on that block.

It is a good thing we have the bye. He looked like he could not plant and throw at all in the second half.

flozell adams got up on his own and walked off the field. All the lineman were getting up slow today, it was warm in the stadium and those guys were out there a ton.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
I still have nightmares about Torrin Tucker trying to play left tackle two seasons ago. I am not saying our backups are as aweful as Tucker, but I would like for Flo to stick around this season.