Romo and Will Smith at Lake Highlands

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Anyone remember this? Damn. What lucky kids. Only guy that we ever had go to Lake Highlands when I was there was Merton Hanks.......

[youtube]0U2x-rZzXX0[/youtube]

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dallas;2463449 said:
That is awesome. Thanks for sharing that. :bow:

I agree... cool vid...

We've been fortunate to have a plethora of good-guy QB's...

pancakeman

Reaction score
rocyaice;2463443 said:
Anyone remember this? Damn. What lucky kids. Only guy that we ever had go to Lake Highlands when I was there was Merton Hanks.......

That's my high school!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Great message. Loved what they both had to tell these kids.

Only disappointment was we never got to find out if they got it on 2. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ThreeSportStar80;2463483 said:
Great stuff, mannnnnn we didn't have anyone special visit our high school... Lucky kids!
Not to brag, but Michael Irvin visited my high school when I was there. I think he was a rookie then. He signed autos in the cafeteria. Pretty cool.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Charles Tillman came to our high school all the time when I was there....only cause he graduated from there haha....

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
II would have felt honored to have EITHER of them, but getting BOTH? Lucky kids!

The biggest person to come out of my school (famous and literally) is Billie Bob from Varsity blues.

Lol!

Rudy

Reaction score
Muhast;2463582 said:
II would have felt honored to have EITHER of them, but getting BOTH? Lucky kids!

The biggest person to come out of my school (famous and literally) is Billie Bob from Varsity blues.

Lol!

Second best football movie ever! First being Any Given Sunday, of course.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Odessa Permian got beat last week by Allen I believe who looks amped up to win the state championship, oh yeah Wylie too.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Rudy;2463649 said:
Second best football movie ever! First being Any Given Sunday, of course.

I dont know about 2nd best, but it's a good movie.

Billie Bob is actually very friendly and comes once a year to watch the football teams play.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
You all aint got noting on me and my High School....

We got .......

PACMAN JONES

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My high school boasts famous alumni Diana Ross, Lily Tomlin, David Alan Grier and Ellen Burstyn (The Exorcist). As far as sports, Aaron Kyle (CB) is a graduate who played for Dallas in Super Bowl XII. And Vernon Gholston (LB) is a graduate who is the Jets #1 pick this year. In the future, look out for guys named Will Campbell (DL), Teric Jones (RB), Thomas Gordon (S) and Dior Mathis (WR/DB). They are all awesome and being recruited by several colleges.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Who doesn't like Will Smith?

But you do know he's a Philly guy and I'm not sure I'd trust him to shake Romo's healing hand again!:eek: