Romo and Witten

fortdick

Reaction score
Wonder what we could get if we traded them as a package. Maybe get Reggie Bush and Drew Brees? Peyton Manning? Tom Brady?

Someone has to go because this team is too divided,so I am wondering what the value of these two would be.

We would have to get an early first round pick, say from Detroit or KC so we could get a QB. Bennett makes Witten expendable. Tebow and McCoy are eligible for the draft this year, aren't they? McCoy would have the whole UT thing going on.

What do y'all think we could get for Romo and Witt?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
fortdick;2488923 said:
Wonder what we could get if we traded them as a package. Maybe get Reggie Bush and Drew Brees? Peyton Manning? Tom Brady?

Someone has to go because this team is too divided,so I am wondering what the value of these two would be.

We would have to get an early first round pick, say from Detroit or KC so we could get a QB. Bennett makes Witten expendable. Tebow and McCoy are eligible for the draft this year, aren't they? McCoy would have the whole UT thing going on.

I'm hoping this is extreme sarcasm

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
fortdick;2488923 said:

Hope you're not serious. Neither of those players are going anywhere.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
fortdick;2488923 said:

You are out of your mind.

fortdick

Reaction score
:muttley:

Well, so many people here are calling Romo a choke artist and standing up for TO that I thought I would toss it out there.

Coy

Reaction score
fortdick;2488923 said:

You´ve got to be kidding right???

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
fortdick;2488958 said:
:muttley:

Well, so many people here are calling Romo a choke artist and standing up for TO that I thought I would toss it out there.

:laugh1:

superonyx

Reaction score
fortdick;2488923 said:

I cant believe i am actually responding to this but here goes................................. nevermind.......your a lost cause.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Obviously a joke, but still: None of them go and nobody else on the team goes.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Someone was telling me the other day they would not be surprised if Romo asked to be traded to either Chicago or Miami, somewhere where they need him. I told them they are crazy, and if Romo was traded it would not be because he wanted out. Just thinking of trading Romo and Witten makes me sick.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
fortdick;2488923 said:

Since you obviously can't be serious I won't entertain your post with an answer.

"This team" needs to come together and move forward "together"...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2489096 said:
Since you obviously can't be serious I won't entertain your post with an answer.

"This team" needs to come together and move forward "together"...

Well that was a wussy answer dear.:D

fan62

Reaction score
The only problem here is that this team is divided now, if the Star Telegram report is right (two different sources saying it is).

In my opinion, I don't think this team can be brought together again. TO won't ever be happy here again, unless Romo or Witten is gone, and I don't think that is going to happen.

I wish Jerry had stuck to his guns and kept TO on a short leash where his contracts were a series of one year contracts. If I were Jerry, I would be looking into getting TO off the field and out of the locker room. He is just a big distraction now.

This season is over. No Team will touch TO again. Let him go now or next week. Yes he is a great receiver and he probably has a point, but he has now divided this team and they will never be winners.

I see this a big failure on the part of Jason Garrett. He should have been on top of this from the start. Not sure how much he did, but it should have been handled internally and not gotten to the media. Jason Garrett and Wade Phillips problem, and it wasn't handled properly.

Going to be a long controversial off-season.