Romo battling his dad at golf tourney

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Earlier today I blogged about Tony Romo in the Ray Fischer Golf Tourney up in Wisconsin. Just went back to check on the scores for some guys who hadn't finished their second round yet.

Saw a familiar name on the leaderboard besides that of Tony Romo. Tony's dad Ramiro Romo is also battling in this tourney as well...

romo-rayfischer-2010.jpg

So Tony is right now tied for 13th and five shots off the leader who is at 10 under par.

Ramiro is a little farther behind, but he's hanging in there too. Sunday brings them 36 holes and we'll see how they finish.

Good luck fellas!

SacredStar

Reaction score
I was going to post some pictures of him there, he has been signing a lot of autographs and taking pictures with his fans.

For anyone in that area, it is located at Riverside Golf Course in Janesville, WI. Tony will always stay outside the clubhouse until all fans pics and signings are completed.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
SacredStar;3444374 said:
I was going to post some pictures of him there, he has been signing a lot of autographs and taking pictures with his fans.

For anyone in that area, it is located at Riverside Golf Course in Janesville, WI. Tony will always stay outside the clubhouse until all fans pics and signings are completed.
Could you still post them? :)

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
SacredStar;3444374 said:

Yeah. Throw them up. I will put them on my blog too.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
SacredStar;3444374 said:

Thats so sweet of him. He doesnt have to do that.

SacredStar

Reaction score
http://img684.*************/img684/1991/romo2w.jpg

http://img15.*************/img15/1371/romo1.jpg

SacredStar

Reaction score
The two pics above are from the local newspaper. For the first time in 3 years, I was unable to attend this years golf outing. I am in KC right now.

I am in the process of trying to talk my wife into taking the kids there today(she is in Janesville, WI) for signings and pics....she is not that excited about it, but the kids keep calling me begging me to do something, anything, to get them there.