Romo Calls TO the best teamate!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
LittleRed212;1339081 said:
Rooting against his mouth is one thing: I think we all root against that. :cool:

But I know that there are people out there that wish him harm in some type of capacity. It's almost like they want him to go out and drop passes just so we can get rid of him. I, on the other hand, want him to catch every pass that comes his way because it's helping the entire team. If he succeeds, so do we in some type of form.

I agree with that 100%, but don't tell anyone that supports TO, because that would take away from all the annoyance that I plan on distributing during the offseason!:thumbup:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Blue&Silver;1339078 said:
Sorry dude. I try to adjust my vocabulary to the mentality of whom I'm addressing. In this case, you.

I support TO. You don't. It's really that simple. Why are we still talking? Enlighten me please.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Joe Rod;1339099 said:
I agree with that 100%, but don't tell anyone that supports TO, because that would take away from all the annoyance that I plan on distributing during the offseason!:thumbup:

You really are wasting your time Joe. However, if you don't have anything better to do then have fun. I'll respond to every 5th post to keep you happy. ;)

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1339140 said:
You really are wasting your time Joe. However, if you don't have anything better to do then have fun. I'll respond to every 5th post to keep you happy. ;)

You weren't meant to see that!:laugh2: Besides, I don't really trust anyone that goes by a name that is synonymous with ointment!

Picture4.jpg

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1337492 said:
Haters? What ever Jock sniffer. I have no doubt that if TO was on another team you would not be sucking on him as much as you do now.

You have to admit... having TO on YOUR team does make it different... you have access to more REAL news about him and you try or get to try and see both sides.... whereas when he is on another team you dont dig as much to see whats real or not....