Romo Commenting on Romo

eternaljester81

Reaction score
This line kept me from watching the video:

"Though he has a relatively good career, Romo will forever be remembered for his infamous mishaps."

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Makes it sound Romo's career was a series of boneheaded mistakes. Not giving them any additional clicks for that junk.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Makes it sound Romo's career was a series of boneheaded mistakes. Not giving them any additional clicks for that junk.

Romo was always a player who thought his talent was way higher then it really is. There was a good reason Parcells treated him the way he did. Just couldnt come thru..... We all know the story now.

But i agree. The book is closed now. We should leave him alone. He had his chance.

dfense

Reaction score
Romo was always a player who thought his talent was way higher then it really is. There was a good reason Parcells treated him the way he did. Just couldnt come thru..... We all know the story now.

But i agree. The book is closed now. We should leave him alone. He had his chance.
It's pretty much fools like yourself who fixate on a fumble he had his first season. He had more than his share of opportunities ruined by fellow players like Crayton and Murray just to name a couple. Nobody seems to ever point that stuff out though. Some of his game shortcomings were only possible because he carried the team to that point in general. Romo crushed just about every passing record on the teams books. He made me want to watch the Cowboys again because win or lose, if Romo got the ball on the last drive they had a great chance of winning that game. I've never had that feeling with 3 and out Prescott in the last drive of a game.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
It's pretty much fools like yourself who fixate on a fumble he had his first season. He had more than his share of opportunities ruined by fellow players like Crayton and Murray just to name a couple. Nobody seems to ever point that stuff out though. Some of his game shortcomings were only possible because he carried the team to that point in general. Romo crushed just about every passing record on the teams books. He made me want to watch the Cowboys again because win or lose, if Romo got the ball on the last drive they had a great chance of winning that game. I've never had that feeling with 3 and out Prescott in the last drive of a game.

If you want to come thru with your opinion, you should learn to use paragraphs. Makes your postings much easier to read. Especially for fools like me.