Video: Romo Dead Center

starfan1

Reaction score
Romo could step out of the booth next season at halftime, throw on a helmet, and be better than Dak will ever be. Accuracy and quick release are not just going to pop up for Dak.

Now that’s funny. Romo would injure his back stepping out of the booth. Now if he can make it to the field without injury he may be able to throw with more accuracy you’re right

Of course when he gets hit once he’s done

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It's the offseason... There's not a lot of hardcore Cowboys news dominating the Fan Zone. It can go in either one and neither be in the wrong place.

A nothing Romo golf thread should not cause as much angst as it does for some.
Well no angst from me, except the mods have moved a lot of my threads within a hour to other forums.
I am ok with Romo news, lol "Romo buys a new pair of golf shoes!!" is ok with me too.

I was just wondering, I wonder if Tony ever did anything for the guy who talked Parcells into signing him?
Without that guy Tony would have maybe not had a NFL career. I dont think any other teams saw him as
a viable backup even.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well no angst from me, except the mods have moved a lot of my threads within a hour to other forums.
I am ok with Romo news, lol "Romo buys a new pair of golf shoes!!" is ok with me too.
General comment. Yours was quoted, but not the only post that was firebombing the thread.

I was just wondering, I wonder if Tony ever did anything for the guy who talked Parcells into signing him?
Without that guy Tony would have maybe not had a NFL career. I dont think any other teams saw him as
a viable backup even.
Does it matter? Just saying I don't really see the point in a thread like this. But feel free to look up that information if it's that interesting to you. lol I'm moving on...

DFWJC

Reaction score

a viable backup even.
Sean Payton is the one who wanted Romo in Dallas. He's acknowledged Payton (and Parcells) several times
And Shanahan w/ Denver offered more, but Romo thought the fit was better here