Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487679 said:
Look at the numbers:
Romo, QB rating #2 in the NFC
Garcia, QB rating #3 in the NFC
McNabb, QB rating #9 in the NFC

I want to stand back and applaud these three quarterbacks and the acknowledge their travails.

T.C. has been one of the luckiest receivers in the league. He has played with three all-Pro quarterbacks. Yet all three quarterbacks have had tainted reputations because of their proximity to the cancer.

We aren't talking about a receiver who backstabs and betrays the Harbaughs and Leafs of the world. Owens is a first class killer. He betrays only the very best.

You are a ridiculous individual. You get merged and then you copy/paste the same drivel in someone else's thread. Isn't there a merry go round somewhere in need of attention?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Noone is off the band wagon, with Romo, we just want him to play better.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I agree with Romo needing to play better in December. But it is not uncommon for QB's to have to work through learning how to win big games. Look at Payton Manning. It took him a few years to get past the big game issue.

We are spoiled when people aren't happy with what Romo has done. He is the best QB we have had on this team. Look at his stats since he has been here. We haven't had anyone except Troy and Roger that have been this good in the history of the team.

In Romo I trust. If not this year then next he will get past the December/playoff monkey on his back