Romo Head Coach

kevm3

Reaction score
no thanks. I don't want any of Jerry Jones' extended family as head coach. I want someone who can get fired if they don't perform. Romo is too close to the Jones and would get a Garrett like leash.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He knows offense very well, very bright, he has influence over Jerry, with a great surrounding staff, looks good.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He knows offense very well, very bright, he has influence over Jerry, with a great surrounding staff, looks good.
What is funny he'd probably be better than Garrett and he sure was a better QB than Garrett. Don't know how a backup QB gets to coach for life on America's team.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm thinking, put the right coordinators around him, allow him to be Coach/QB Coach, then hire a top-notch defensive coordinator. He coached Dak last year, guess how that turned out?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm thinking, put the right coordinators around him, allow him to be Coach/QB Coach, then hire a top-notch defensive coordinator. He coached Dak last year, guess how that turned out?
You convinced me, but I'm kind of, how you say: Easy...
Double entendre intended, but not hitting on you. It is Christmas, after all.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The guy is calling out plays before they happen on CBS, which means he knows defenses, and obviously knows offenses. Coaching is about discipline, organization, strategy and motivation. I think the motivation part he can work on, but the other stuff he has.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The guy is calling out plays before they happen on CBS, which means he knows defenses, and obviously knows offenses. Coaching is about discipline, organization, strategy and motivation. I think the motivation part he can work on, but the other stuff he has.
So let him start as an OC.
Still don't know why he'd do it though.

We don't need another HC in training.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I go for Offensive Coordinator first see how that goes before I made him HC