romo is an enigma

cowheel

Reaction score
I know you can't criticize certain players in this forum without getting hazed... but who cares.

I'm losing all faith in Romo.
Starting to think there's no way this team can win a Super Bowl with this guy at QB.

He makes WAAAAY too many dumb mistakes when he's getting pressured.

That last offensive drive in overtime was PURE awful.
1st down... nobody's open - the DE is bearing down...
THROW THE FRIGGEN BALL AWAY and go to 2nd & 10 -
instead of turning the ball over OR luckily going to 2nd & 18.

Ridiculous.
Tired of seeing the same ol' dumb decisions week after week....

djmajestik

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2332310 said:
Any QB can fumble when some 300 pounder swipes at his arm, but Romo seems to fumble just from contact. It's as if he freaks out when a defender hits him. I hope he overcomes this. I have seen him get hit him without fumbling, but not so much this year.

Watching Campbell yesterday get blind sided and holding the ball in one hand ready to throw, and HOLDING onto the ball Was something. Regardless a QB should not lose the ball that many times when he is back to throw.

I think this is from Romo studying Brady. Romo is not that style QB, and did much better last year when he DID move around in the pocket. He is trying too hard to be something he is not.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Romo is great no doubt but he does need to get his fumbling taken care of.

And his Zombie Face.

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2332260 said:
Everyone here knows it. Fumbled 4 times today. Has the most fumbles in the league.

We will never win the big one with him back there... He fumbles more than Warner.. and thats just sad.