Romo is NOT a "Pure Pocket Passer" so...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
AtomicDog;2277148 said:
yeah man. I'm concerned about January games too. We'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there. I'm having fun now. But January is a concern.

Well we might as well get over it until at least december.

Its still September. Football just started 3 weeks ago.

Ender

Reaction score
I swear some people just can't be happy, Romo is Romo. He's gonna make big plays and he's gonna force it some times. That's just him. Hes always trying to make a play. But I think a lot of people on this forum just have to have a reason to be mad about a win. We won enjoy it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I think we have a bunch of 13 year olds that think because they can go through a full game of madden on all madden and 15 min qtrs and throw 10 TDs and no ints they think real life should be as easy.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Can someone please name a quarterback that had a perfect season, where they didn't throw a bonehead INT, or a costly fumble, or anything. Please I want to know what quarterback in the history of the NFL played a perfect season with nothing but all worldly stats in every game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo will throw INTs, but Romo will also back it up with a few touch downs a game. We can live it, we love Romo and he was take us to the promise land.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jrumann59;2277313 said:
Can someone please name a quarterback that had a perfect season, where they didn't throw a bonehead INT, or a costly fumble, or anything. Please I want to know what quarterback in the history of the NFL played a perfect season with nothing but all worldly stats in every game.

Dom't expect your question to get answered!

If Romo does not throw TD's evertime he touches the football, well, he sucks!

It's actually embarassing! And, what's even more lame is when the Commanders lose a game ES goes total melt down, however, when the Cowboys WIN a game, we have people going into the same melt down mode as the Commanders do when they lose!

Totally mind numbing!

:cool:

jrumann59

Reaction score
5Stars;2277340 said:
Dom't expect your question to get answered!

If Romo does not throw TD's evertime he touches the football, well, he sucks!

It's actually embarassing! And, what's even more lame is when the Commanders lose a game ES goes total melt down, however, when the Cowboys WIN a game, we have people going into the same melt down mode as the Commanders do when they lose!

Totally mind numbing!

:cool:
:hammer: