Romo, Johnson or Bollinger

Nav22

Reaction score
If Tony is > 70%, Tony.

If Tony is < 70%, Brad.

Eddie

Reaction score
If Romo can't play, we have to give Bollinger a chance. There's nothing to lose other than another embarrasing loss.

Johnson has already shown us he's incapable of leading this team, even in a backup capacity.

A backup QB's role is to steady this team when the starting QB goes down for a short period of time. Johnson showed he's incapable.

Let Bollinger try. It can't be any worse.

Nav22

Reaction score
Let Bollinger try. It can't be any worse.
I have followed Bollinger closely since his days at Wisconsin (I'm a Badgers fan)... and I promise you that it CAN be worse with Bollinger. Seriously. The kid just doesn't have it.

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
Romo, even if he has to throw left handed.

On a serious note, Romo for sure. Although, I would be praying to the football gods that our O-Line builds a fortress around him to protect him from further injury.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Silverstar;2361912 said:
Who gives us the best chance to win this game?

:starspin

Of course Romo gives us the best chance to win the concern is having more damage done to the finger that would force him to miss a large part of the season. My guess would be depending on how Romo does and feels during the week will help determin who will play. If he can't go then I expect Johnson to get the start. Hopefully this team will play better than they did last week because neither Brad Johnson or Bollinger is going to carry the offense others will have to step up and play like Pros.

Silverstar

Reaction score
610x.jpg

:bucs:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Stanback gives us a better chance than Johnson or Bollinger.

And I really think I believe that:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well if Romo can go then he obviously, by a large margin, gives us the best chance to win. If he can't go...ugh. I still have to go with Brad cause I don't really know a thing about Brooks.