Image: Romo looking good

Hailmary

Reaction score
Wasn't Romo in Trainwreck with her or whatever htat movie was called? It was a cameo but shocked me when I Saw him come up.

Yea, and I thought he handled himself pretty well. On a side note, as I watching, Amare Stoudemire had a line about Tom Brady's wife being hot ("have you seen his wife Giselle? She's hot....") and I couldn't help wonder if this was the source of Hardy's comment that got blown way out of proportion. Just a thought.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea, and I thought he handled himself pretty well. On a side note, as I watching, Amare Stoudemire had a line about Tom Brady's wife being hot ("have you seen his wife Giselle? She's hot....") and I couldn't help wonder if this was the source of Hardy's comment that got blown way out of proportion. Just a thought.....

I forgot all about that line.

lkelly

Reaction score
In before the #tonywillneverwinbecauseheisincaboorhangingwithamyschumerduringthebyeweekinsteadofpracticing.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Saw her in a small stand-up club in NY a few years ago - a very funny dirty girl

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Doesn't everyone have a funny fat chick like Amy Shumer in their group of friends? Always the chubsters.