Romo needs to throw a touchdown pass to Dak Prescott as a proverbial passing of the torch

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It would be the greatest Mannequin Challenge of ALL time if the ball would freeze in mid-air. They could call it The Statue To Statue Completion That Never Happened.
If you put Roy Williams in man coverage on Drew, Drew gets deep

You know this to be true

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
This guy Tesla or maybe it was Alfred Einstein would hold a key in his hand and leave a bowl Near his feet and when he drifted away to sleep the key would hit the bowl and wake him up and that state of half awake and half asleep was his best inspiration for ideas.
For the record, it was both of them. They'd arrive home after a bender and fall into bed with door key still in hand. The bowl was always there, in case they couldn't make it to the bathroom. What you posted was their cover story.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
They say the best ideas come when you just wake up.

This guy Tesla or maybe it was Alfred Einstein would hold a key in his hand and leave a bowl
Near his feet and when he drifted away to sleep the key would hit the bowl and wake him up and that state of half awake and half asleep was his best inspiration for ideas.
what

WG0A0Jb.gif

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score

This guy Tesla or maybe it was Alfred Einstein would hold a key in his hand and leave a bowl near his feet and when he drifted away to sleep the key would hit the bowl and it would wake him up and that state of half awake and half asleep was his best inspiration for ideas.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score

This guy Tesla or maybe it was Alfred Einstein would hold a key in his hand and leave a bowl near his feet and when he drifted away to sleep the key would hit the bowl and it would wake him up and that state of half awake and half asleep was his best inspiration for ideas.
:lmao2:

Touché.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I don't know if this thread is intended to be serious or not, but that would be awesome. :laugh:

jchap

Reaction score
New formation. Romo under center in a wishbone with Dak and Sanchize behind him.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yea, I remember Montana throwing a TD pass to Young, Favre throwing one to Rogers and Manning throwing one to Luck. Until Romo does, we can't count on Dak

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Romo comes in. Dak lines up out wide. Romo throws a fade and dak one hands it and then does the x. The sauce. The twill thing we never see Bc he never scores. The "keep feeding me". Then the stiff arm/fall down (in honor of witten) and youre telling me you wouldn't be happy? This is the teamiest team in my lifetime we need this.