U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sep 25
5:27
PM ET
By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas – Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo said he expected to be 100 percent this week after battling through bruised ribs the last two games. Not being on the injury report is a good sign Romo has improved.

Wide receivers Miles Austin (hamstring) and Dwayne Harris (hip) did not practice and defensive end DeMarcus Ware was limited because of a stinger.

Cornerback Morris Claiborne (shoulder) took part in a full practice and linebacker Ernie Sims (groin) practiced for the first time since the Sept. 8 season opener.

More: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4715816/tony-romo-no-longer-on-injury-report-2

DuceizBak

Reaction score
You could tell. He hasn't been throwing the deep ball as well as he usually does. Other than that..he looks fine.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Sep 25
5:27
PM ET
By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas – Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo said he expected to be 100 percent this week after battling through bruised ribs the last two games. Not being on the injury report is a good sign Romo has improved.

Wide receivers Miles Austin (hamstring) and Dwayne Harris (hip) did not practice and defensive end DeMarcus Ware was limited because of a stinger.

Cornerback Morris Claiborne (shoulder) took part in a full practice and linebacker Ernie Sims (groin) practiced for the first time since the Sept. 8 season opener.

More: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4715816/tony-romo-no-longer-on-injury-report-2

Troublesome. Wonder what his CT/MR looks like.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
That would really suck if austin and harris dont play sunday!

I think Harris may be the more impactful loss. the offense can work around Austin's injury, but Harris is also a good special teams guy (returns and coverage). I do hope that they opt for more Hanna/Escobar in Austin's place maybe and that somebody steps up on special teams

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I think Harris may be the more impactful loss. the offense can work around Austin's injury, but Harris is also a good special teams guy (returns and coverage). I do hope that they opt for more Hanna/Escobar in Austin's place maybe and that somebody steps up on special teams

Hanna's still on the team?? Lol I havent heard anything about him lee or carter this year. Its really weird! We need to put up points this game. The chargers will probably score at least 27 on us.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Well if the offensive line continues to pass protect you won't see him on there again... *fingers crossed*