Recap: Romo on 105.3 the Fan - Post #4

mugsybows

Reaction score
Pretty standard interview, he did say he was very excited about how he is physically progressing health wise. He said hes excited to be already working out so early and feels like his body is ahead of schedule. He said most of the guys complain about feeling older every year and he said he can genuinely say that he feels like hes getting younger and his best is yet to come. He's very excited how is body is progressing. (i liked this a lot!)

They asked him about the La'el Collins signing and how that dinner went. He said he told La'el that everything he's been through will be beneficial for him in the long run. he said what sometimes looks like the darkest of days right now will be looked upon as a blessing later.

Talked about how the coaches have been using drones during practices to film the field better and film their interactions. said it will allow them to get into the film room and feel like they are still on the field when going over the tape.

They asked him if he thinks Jerry will make any more signings and he said he didn't know but the one thing he does know is that Jerry is constantly looking at ways to improve this team and if he thinks there's a way to do it he will.

They asked him about being concerned with the running back position and he said they will use a number of different backs in practice but hes confident they will find the right man for the job in the end.

They asked him about deflategate and he said its really something he doesn't have an opinion on.

And that was it.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The comment about the drones is very interesting. I had not heard of them being used before. Bet it will be used for future Football video games. Especially when VR gets going...
That would be pretty amazing.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The comment about the drones is very interesting. I had not heard of them being used before. Bet it will be used for future Football video games. Especially when VR gets going...

Hope that's not an edge they're surrendering

DBOY3141

Reaction score

Read they copied it from the SMU football team.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Smart for Romo not to comment on DeflateGate..................don't give the Pats any bulletin board material for the game week 4

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
He said he knows Jones will improve the team if he thinks he can when asked if he thinks they will add anyone else....

....so here's the obligatory Adrian Peterson mention. Gotta keep the per-thread count up.

Zman5

Reaction score
Talked about how the coaches have been using drones during practices to film the field better and film their interactions. said it will allow them to get into the film room and feel like they are still on the field when going over the tape.

I can see the headlines now.

"Sean Lee out for the year injuring his leg after a malfunctioning drone hits him during practice"

(BTW, I'm a Sean Lee fan)