Recap: Romo on 105.3 the Fan - Post #4

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Pretty standard interview, he did say he was very excited about how he is physically progressing health wise. He said hes excited to be already working out so early and feels like his body is ahead of schedule. He said most of the guys complain about feeling older every year and he said he can genuinely say that he feels like hes getting younger and his best is yet to come. He's very excited how is body is progressing. (i liked this a lot!)

They asked him about the La'el Collins signing and how that dinner went. He said he told La'el that everything he's been through will be beneficial for him in the long run. he said what sometimes looks like the darkest of days right now will be looked upon as a blessing later.

Talked about how the coaches have been using drones during practices to film the field better and film their interactions. said it will allow them to get into the film room and feel like they are still on the field when going over the tape.

They asked him if he thinks Jerry will make any more signings and he said he didn't know but the one thing he does know is that Jerry is constantly looking at ways to improve this team and if he thinks there's a way to do it he will.

They asked him about being concerned with the running back position and he said they will use a number of different backs in practice but hes confident they will find the right man for the job in the end.

They asked him about deflategate and he said its really something he doesn't have an opinion on.

And that was it.

Great answer on deflate gate.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The comment about the drones is very interesting. I had not heard of them being used before. Bet it will be used for future Football video games. Especially when VR gets going...
That would be pretty amazing.
I don't know. There's a dread feeling washing over me.

The drones are in place already. Next comes the hijacked guidance signal soon followed by the CNN Breaking News report: Billionaire NFL Owner Attacked By Flying Robots.

Then CowboysZone gets bombarded by "Jerry got what was coming to him!" threads posted by Rowdy. It ain't right I say. Not right.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't know. There's a dread feeling washing over me.

The drones are in place already. Next comes the hijacked guidance signal soon followed by the CNN Breaking News report: Billionaire NFL Owner Attacked By Flying Robots.

Then CowboysZone gets bombarded by "Jerry got what was coming to him!" threads posted by Rowdy. It ain't right I say. Not right.

I'm already looking into how to make my own personal EMP device.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Pretty standard interview, he did say he was very excited about how he is physically progressing health wise. He said hes excited to be already working out so early and feels like his body is ahead of schedule. He said most of the guys complain about feeling older every year and he said he can genuinely say that he feels like hes getting younger and his best is yet to come. He's very excited how is body is progressing. (i liked this a lot!)

They asked him about the La'el Collins signing and how that dinner went. He said he told La'el that everything he's been through will be beneficial for him in the long run. he said what sometimes looks like the darkest of days right now will be looked upon as a blessing later.

Talked about how the coaches have been using drones during practices to film the field better and film their interactions. said it will allow them to get into the film room and feel like they are still on the field when going over the tape.

They asked him if he thinks Jerry will make any more signings and he said he didn't know but the one thing he does know is that Jerry is constantly looking at ways to improve this team and if he thinks there's a way to do it he will.

They asked him about being concerned with the running back position and he said they will use a number of different backs in practice but hes confident they will find the right man for the job in the end.

They asked him about deflategate and he said its really something he doesn't have an opinion on.

And that was it.

Yep... lol

Romospeak for "AP/AD is coming".

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
On a serious and more focused note, I am elated to hear Romo is ahead of schedule on getting to a place that prevents his critics from acquiring ammunition. I just hope this two year window is what it has the potential to be.. AKA.. AD/AP making Romo smile regularly.

Corso

Reaction score
On a serious and more focused note, I am elated to hear Romo is ahead of schedule on getting to a place that prevents his critics from acquiring ammunition. I just hope this two year window is what it has the potential to be.. AKA.. AD/AP making Romo smile regularly.

Feeling great, or not- he's going to need that running game so he can keep feeling "young" by games 12-16 and into (hopefully) the Playoffs.

Edit: So I guess I'm agreeing with you. Or something...

SunspotJonz

Reaction score
Lol AP is so coming here...

These hints after hints are such giveaways. He didnt have to say that about Jerry. If hes hearing that we are really fine at RB he wouldnt say what he said.

Welcome to Dallas Adrian Peterson.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just like Johnny M was for sure coming here if at all possible, so is AP.:laugh::popcorn:

Corso

Reaction score
Just like Johnny M was for sure coming here if at all possible, so is AP.:laugh::popcorn:

BOOM! MUTHASUCKAS!!!!

Johnny M is gon' be here and run all ovah and throw things and BOOM!
SupahBowels!

yeah... supahbowels... great...

dallasdave

Reaction score
Lol AP is so coming here...

These hints after hints are such giveaways. He didnt have to say that about Jerry. If hes hearing that we are really fine at RB he wouldnt say what he said.

Welcome to Dallas Adrian Peterson.

Come on down AP and lead us to a Super Bowl win.:star::star::star::star::star::star:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great. Now Bill Bilicheck will find a way to cheat with drones. Dronegate.

The video from the drone if probably being transmitted back to the ground where it is recorded. I doubt if that transmission is encrypted. Belichick will hire tech guys to hide out and attempt to intercept the video stream from other teams practices.