Romo Starting

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Well Dallas fans, you asked for it, you got it.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Romo. And what happens? An INT. First pass he throws. And it likely will result in a TD for the Giants, and a loss for the boys. The guy was an undrafted rookie for a reason, and was not able to sniff the field for 2 years for a reason. I hope you are happy. If Romo starts anymore this year, we wont win 7 games.

TrIpLeTs06

Reaction score
DIAF;1109131 said:
Romo. And what happens? An INT. First pass he throws. And it likely will result in a TD for the Giants, and a loss for the boys. The guy was an undrafted rookie for a reason, and was not able to sniff the field for 2 years for a reason. I hope you are happy. If Romo starts anymore this year, we wont win 7 games.
didnt u just post that??

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Well there you go DIAF, TD for the giants

Cowboys lose games over, time ot pack up guys, DIAF said we're gonna lose

kevwun

Reaction score
I'll swallow int's and losses to see if Romo is any good or not. Bledsoe has looked like crap against every good team we've played this year.

jeeb

Reaction score
how was it not his fault? they defender was right in front of his face the entire time running with him.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
DIAF;1109131 said:

I D I O T