Romo Starting

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Race Bannon;1109860 said:
C'mon look we've got a full complement of receivers in the pattern AT LAST!

That's one thing I was grinding my teeth ove with Bledsoe. He was willing to die Glenn, instead of looking for anyone else.

Fatty_VM

Reaction score
Let Romo take his licks. We need to find out what we have in him, and I am sick of watching bledsoe under center.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Fatty_VM;1109945 said:
Let Romo take his licks. We need to find out what we have in him, and I am sick of watching bledsoe under center.

We might get to the playoffs with Bledsoe. We probably won't with Romo. I dont know about you, but Im not willing to throw away a season for the sake of one player.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
DIAF;1109959 said:
We might get to the playoffs with Bledsoe. We probably won't with Romo. I dont know about you, but Im not willing to throw away a season for the sake of one player.

No, we wont with Bledsoe. He is 0/3 against good teams this year. He doesn't move the offense.

If the defense can step it up, Romo will be able to be that bus driver. Bledsoe
is incapable of being a bus driver, all he should drive these days is

mart_cart_xti12.jpg

Fatty_VM

Reaction score
We need to see what we can do with T.Romo, if we decide not to let him stick, we need to find out NOW. Early enough to get us some draft scenerios for the next years.

And even with that said, I was a bled supporter up till the 2nd quarter of this game. It was time to see a change. Due to it occuring now, there is no way to go back to Drew, his days are numbered, he hears ringing of Brady and J.P. in his head, I think this will rattle him right out of the league.

With all that stated. Romo has as good, if not a better chance to keep us a winning record this season than drew, and I for one will cheer for him every step of the way.