Romo The Enigma

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
He's a goofy, not to football smart guy at times , who has a penchant for epic klutziness and I mean Epic.

However, he is one of the top 6 QB's in the NFL and the 2nd best QB we've had behind Roger , talent wise.

We're just gonna have to live and accept it.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
How can a guy who makes so many good decisions make so many bad ones... drives me crazy!

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2275457 said:
He's a goofy, not to football smart guy at times , who has a penchant for epic klutziness and I mean Epic.

However, he is one of the top 6 QB's in the NFL and the 2nd best QB we've had behind Roger , talent wise.

Caution !!!! Commander fan alert!!! :dissskin:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I 1st noticed it in a game his 1st year starting, I think against Detroit, where he fumbled the ball, but picked it up and threw it to TO for a 1st

he pisses me off to no end

but he also is my hero, well, 2nd hero, Witten has moved to hero #1 status on my list

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
He makes at least one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen every game.

He's single handedly keeping GB in the game.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2275457 said:

:troll:

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
He needs to learn to throw the ball away and stop forcing it. It's the third game in a row he's given the opposition the momentum with his decision making. Too much favre in him. Points are to valuable on the road to be sqaundered.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We know what Romo is at this point. He goes for big plays...makes some, misses some. He's gotta to learn when to not force something and play conservative, but he's a competitor and what we need right now on this team.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2275457 said:

If only we had Eli Manning, right?

adamc91115

Reaction score
Thats part of the package with Romo...

Thats what make him good, hes not afraid to make mistakes and take chances.

Live with it.