Romo The Enigma

Reaction score
C'mon people. I've been a fan for almost 40 years now & wouldn't trade Romo for anyone but he was not on his game tonight. Lets hope he's gotten his one bad game out of his system.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Boy's fan in Giant land;2276810 said:
C'mon people. I've been a fan for almost 40 years now & wouldn't trade Romo for anyone but he was not on his game tonight. Lets hope he's gotten his one bad game out of his system.

LOL, not on his game and still goes for 260 yards.
I'll take it.

Boysboy

Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2275457 said:
He's a goofy, not to football smart guy at times , who has a penchant for epic klutziness and I mean Epic.

However, he is one of the top 6 QB's in the NFL and the 2nd best QB we've had behind Roger , talent wise.

We're just gonna have to live and accept it.

Why is this clown still posting here?:bang2:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I just need a clean game from him. I can't remember the last time he didn't throw an interception. What comes to mind is week two last year vs. Miami. It seems like he's good for that one mistake per game but I love him.

Boysboy

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2277087 said:
I just need a clean game from him. I can't remember the last time he didn't throw an interception. What comes to mind is week two last year vs. Miami. It seems like he's good for that one mistake per game but I love him.

What were Jason Witten AND TO doing in the SAME area?

Romo's to blame, but I fault the playcall from Garrett at the same time.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2277087 said:

Now, I agree here. I would like to see a clean game once in a while.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Ozzu;2277112 said:
Now, I agree here. I would like to see a clean game once in a while.

It's wierd. Even his brilliant games last year.. (home vs. wash.. @ Philly.. home vs. Rams.. both NY games) he had that one annoying pick.. with stat lines like 3-4 TD's and 1 int. Even the pick vs. Houston in the pre-season was troubling. I wouldn't change a thing.. he just needs to settle down a bit and not try to be a hero on every snap.

Reaction score
Romo has got to learn to throw the freakin' ball away when the play is not there, to me he took some unnecessary sacks tonight.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2277154 said:
It's wierd. Even his brilliant games last year.. (home vs. wash.. @ Philly.. home vs. Rams.. both NY games) he had that one annoying pick.. with stat lines like 3-4 TD's and 1 int. Even the pick vs. Houston in the pre-season was troubling. I wouldn't change a thing.. he just needs to settle down a bit and not try to be a hero on every snap.

Right after he threw that int tonight, I started thinking the same thing. No matter how great he is, there will one play where you'll be sitting there thinking "Why the hell did he do that?". He'll smother it in good plays, but it's weird. It's like he has to remind himself not to get too willy nilly, but can't do it without actually making the mistake.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I swear some peole pn this forum thinks a QB rating starts and ends at 158.3 I guess you never saw Aikman bonehead a few hundred plays in his HALL OF FAMES CAREER.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
He's a goofy, not to football smart guy at times , who has a penchant for epic klutziness and I mean Epic.

However, he is one of the top 6 QB's in the NFL and the 2nd best QB we've had behind Roger , talent wise.

We're just gonna have to live and accept it.

OK ForeSkins fan, go back home and suck your thumb.