Video: Romo to Brady after the game: "See you in February"

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Tony Romo's chutzpah is part what separates him from the Weedens of the world.
That man is exactly what you want in your QB, besides the, you know, the injured part.

I'm getting TO on the phone right now. I'm buying his Hyperbaric chamber and dropping it off on Romo's side of the bed.
Sorry Romo's wife. I'll pay the repair bills later. But for now it stays.

Can we get some sooper-red-blood-cell treatment smoothies for this guy over here?
No! Not me...
I got the Jack and soda right here- I... Hey! Don't knock that over! Are you kidding me?
This is Single Barrel...

Okay! Okay! I'm leaving! But your husband sleeps in that.
Every night.
Yes: every night.
Come on girl: Do that in the morning then! I can't think of everything for everybody...

Don't forget the platelet smoothies too. I left the powder packets on the kitchen counter. I took your wine too.

Laters!

He sleeps in that!!!
Every night!!!

This is good wine!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Good for Romo.

That's the way you want your leader, your franchise, the heart and soul of your team thinking and believing.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Put an asterisk on it, draw a line through it, whatever you want to do....just win. It's all that matters. Leave the life lessons out of football.
This board was full of criticism, jokes, ridicule and disgust over the various and many ways the Patriots have been accused of cheating...most recently Deflategate. Unless those people are hypocrites, I mustn't be alone in holding the Cowboys to a higher standard. It may be easy for some people (Brady, Belichick, you) to leave your "life lessons" out of football, but I bring mine with me in every endeavor I take on.

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
I don't think Romo's just talking, I think he really believes his team will rally.

He sees the way the defense played, and he knows it's still possible if he gets 7 more starts... Romo, Dez, and Witten are on a monolithic mission to win the Super Bowl in 2015.

visionary

Reaction score
This board was full of criticism, jokes, ridicule and disgust over the various and many ways the Patriots have been accused of cheating...most recently Deflategate. Unless those people are hypocrites, I mustn't be alone in holding the Cowboys to a higher standard. It may be easy for some people (Brady, Belichick, you) to leave your "life lessons" out of football, but I bring mine with me in every endeavor I take on.

There is no higher standard
WIN!!

plymkr

Reaction score
Must be eating him alive on the sideline during games. Never wanted a Super Bowl win so bad for a single player.

Same here man, Romo and Witten deserve a super bowl. Now I know how the dolphins fans felt about Marino, Bills with Kelly. Thing about Romo tho is the other qb's I mentioned had college pedigrees and their spots on the team was a given. Tony clawed and scrapped his way into the league and developed into one of the top five qb's in the league and still doesn't get respected like he should. I want him to win it so bad it hurts.

Gameover

Reaction score
I like Romo, but I'm not sure if we win a game before his return.

Eddie

Reaction score
Brady is such a pompous little arragont girly man, I wish one of our players would have knocked him clean out.

Yep ... 6 Super Bowl appearances. 4 Super Bowl victories. What a pompus little arrogant girly man.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I agree. Especially on the topic of Brady, when we've got Romo.

Generally speaking, there are things more important than winning football games. The cheating devalues the sport, and makes it a bit less interesting to watch.

RunDMC

Reaction score
I like Romo, but I'm not sure if we win a game before his return.

Yes, yes we will.

Cassel will be able to win at least a couple of ball games.

He'll give the offense a spark. He'll at the very least hit open recievers, take some chances, and not take drive killing sacks.

The defense will get another spark with the return of Randy Gregory. With Gregory and Hardy on the field together we'll be able to use our NASCAR package along with Crawford and Lawrence. We will begin to smother teams with a fiersome and relentless pass rush. Marinelli will be all over these guys and they will make the adjustments on pick plays. With more Corey White along with Mo having a pretty good season and even Carr when gets his hands on someone I think we'll be able to take away quick throws and make teams hold the ball longer.

Dez Bryant will be back and give Cassel a legitimate number one reciever. Butler will be back and the two together will both be able to stretch the field. Terrance can play more in the slot and we'll spread the field more with four wide sets. T-Will will excel in the slot because he won't have those physical press corners mugging him at the line of scrimmage. All this will free up the run game. With two deep threats teams will have to play more Cover 2 and that will lighten the box. More one on ones for Witten and Beasley.

I also believe Christine Michael is itching for this opportunity. I think we'll be more athletic and powerful up front just by starting La'El Collins. Randle can go back to a change of pace role and he won't wear down with more carries. We'll have the bruiser back in Michael who won't hesitate as much and then the explosive take it to the house back. They can just waive McFadden.

Cowboys are still in this thing. The Giants ain't all that. They've benefitted more than anyone else really from our injuries. We've never really been able to get a lot of pressure on Eli, but that will change. We're gonna be explosive, quick, powerful, and straight up mean up front. The days of our defensive line getting pushed around are over. McClain also gives us some toughness at middle backer. Hitchens can go back to being Sam and him and Lee can fly to the football and let McClain take on blockers. Something he is adept at.

Turnovers will come. With such a dynamic pass rush it's only a matter of time. Balls have literally been right in players hands. Just gotta catch them. I'm sure that's been a continued emphasis with Rod. We're due for a big game in regards to forcing turnovers. Combined that with getting Dez back soon I think we'll go on a run.

I believe what Tony said and I believe he also knew Weeden was gonna get benched because we just didn't have a legit chance with him. Cassel at least gives us a chance. He's not gonna be a hero or savior, but can he manage and run an NFL offense something we know Weeden can't do? Absolutely he can.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Yes, yes we will.

Cassel will be able to win at least a couple of ball games.

He'll give the offense a spark. He'll at the very least hit open recievers, take some chances, and not take drive killing sacks.

The defense will get another spark with the return of Randy Gregory. With Gregory and Hardy on the field together we'll be able to use our NASCAR package along with Crawford and Lawrence. We will begin to smother teams with a fiersome and relentless pass rush. Marinelli will be all over these guys and they will make the adjustments on pick plays. With more Corey White along with Mo having a pretty good season and even Carr when gets his hands on someone I think we'll be able to take away quick throws and make teams hold the ball longer.

Dez Bryant will be back and give Cassel a legitimate number one reciever. Butler will be back and the two together will both be able to stretch the field. Terrance can play more in the slot and we'll spread the field more with four wide sets. T-Will will excel in the slot because he won't have those physical press corners mugging him at the line of scrimmage. All this will free up the run game. With two deep threats teams will have to play more Cover 2 and that will lighten the box. More one on ones for Witten and Beasley.

I also believe Christine Michael is itching for this opportunity. I think we'll be more athletic and powerful up front just by starting La'El Collins. Randle can go back to a change of pace role and he won't wear down with more carries. We'll have the bruiser back in Michael who won't hesitate as much and then the explosive take it to the house back. They can just waive McFadden.

Cowboys are still in this thing. The Giants ain't all that. They've benefitted more than anyone else really from our injuries. We've never really been able to get a lot of pressure on Eli, but that will change. We're gonna be explosive, quick, powerful, and straight up mean up front. The days of our defensive line getting pushed around are over. McClain also gives us some toughness at middle backer. Hitchens can go back to being Sam and him and Lee can fly to the football and let McClain take on blockers. Something he is adept at.

Turnovers will come. With such a dynamic pass rush it's only a matter of time. Balls have literally been right in players hands. Just gotta catch them. I'm sure that's been a continued emphasis with Rod. We're due for a big game in regards to forcing turnovers. Combined that with getting Dez back soon I think we'll go on a run.

I believe what Tony said and I believe he also knew Weeden was gonna get benched because we just didn't have a legit chance with him. Cassel at least gives us a chance. He's not gonna be a hero or savior, but can he manage and run an NFL offense something we know Weeden can't do? Absolutely he can.

inb4 the next player plays poorly so you can say they should waive them

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Brady to Romo: no problem bro how many tickets you need

Hehehe. I jest. I sure do hope that we make it to the superbowl and face brady. I dont dislike brady as much as some do. I respect his approach to the game, dedication, and winning attitude. In regards to deflategate, espn first take showed that brady has actually played better since deflatgate with the " regulated" balls.

Its understandable, when you win there are going to be haters in the world. You know those types who wanna key your new car. Hes a multimillionaire multi superbowl winning QB married to a wealthy brazilian supermodel.

People hate Jerry just because he owns the cowboys, the worlds highest valued sports franchise. The world is full of haters.