Romo to Curtis TD Pass Video (watch here)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
How in the hell does he do it? It's literally magical. The guy has an angel at his side.​

Watch the highlight here............ Click Here

AbeBeta

Reaction score
wow, as I suspected, Romo was very far past the LOS.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc;1762010 said:

Ya, easy assumption to make. A lot of people thought so, but there are pictures circulating that support that he was not beyond the LOS.

If I see one again in passing, I will post it here.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Here is that screen capture I saw of his feet behind the 15yd line........

1990556791_976f91d4d5.jpg

AbeBeta

Reaction score
fascinating -- shocked there wasn't a challenge or any argument

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Thank you for posting that......That was just an unreal play. One only Tony can make.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc;1762102 said:

Ya, I guess it would help if we were down on the side lines. **** what I wouldnt give to be down on the side lines. :laugh2:

Dcz84

Reaction score
How bout a personal foul with a shoot to the heads by pierce on the play, pretty close

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1761974 said:
How in the hell does he do it? It's literally magical. The guy has an angel at his side.​

Watch the highlight here............ Click Here

The anatomy of his body control and throw is quite remarkable.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
abersonc;1762010 said:

did you watch it correctly? He was close but he was NOT past line of scrimmage.
Watch the last replay from behind. He hopped in the air as he threw it and landed on the LOS without the ball in his hand.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
abersonc;1762102 said:
Why? It was clear he wasn't beyond the LOS.

sago1

Reaction score
Sorry but that picture doesn't accurately reflect whether Romo was over the LOS or not. I thought yesterday a picture was posted on this board, unless I saw it somewhere else, which clearly showed Romo's foot was on the LOS. But the rule clearly states that the whole body MUST be over the LOS for a penalty to be called. Also there was a ref in this picture who was clearly seen staring down at Romo's foot & at Romo watching the whole thing. No penalty was called so Romo didn't go over the LOS. I believe the picture/shot was either an ESPN or NFL Network Video shot or maybe it was a Fox shot.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The second he threw it I feared he was over the line....

He knew he had Curtis wide open, not sure why he didn't throw right as he pulled it down a step earlier. He thought he was getting hit, when it didn't happen he then chucked it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
sago1;1762315 said:
Sorry but that picture doesn't accurately reflect whether Romo was over the LOS or not. I thought yesterday a picture was posted on this board, unless I saw it somewhere else, which clearly showed Romo's foot was on the LOS. But the rule clearly states that the whole body MUST be over the LOS for a penalty to be called. Also there was a ref in this picture who was clearly seen staring down at Romo's foot & at Romo watching the whole thing. No penalty was called so Romo didn't go over the LOS. I believe the picture/shot was either an ESPN or NFL Network Video shot or maybe it was a Fox shot.
In the picture posted in this thread you can see (1) the ball leaving Romo's hand, and (2) his leg behind the 15 yard line. The other picture was more clear and from a better angle, but this one shows it just the same.