News: Romo to have CT scan this week

CCBoy

Reaction score
Romo to have CT scan this week
Posted by Mike Florio on January 23, 2016, 4:46 PM EST
zz0wmjhmzme5mjjjywzhngu3ngfkztzjnmu3zty2ndhmzg-e1453585585528.jpeg
AP

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ct-scan-this-week/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

When Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo last addressed his thrice-broken collarbone, he said that a plate could be surgically inserted to protect the area against future fractures. The CT scan to determine the plan for dealing with the situation will happen soon.

Via David Helman of the team’s official website, Romo said Saturday that the CT scan will happen this week.

Romo broke the bone twice in 2015, causing him to miss 12 games. Not coincidentally, the Cowboys lost 12 games.

Meanwhile, if Romo keeps having CT scans to determine the status of his collarbone, he soon may turn green, grow significantly, and become much stronger whenever he gets upset. Which actually could help the Cowboys in their neverending quest to not see *** but to instead get them some *********.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I shattered my collar bone about 3 weeks ago and got a rod and plate put in about 2 weeks ago. It's amazing how quickly it heals. Already have pretty good motion in my arm and can nearly pick up my 3 years olds with that arm. No idea why he hasn't done this already.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I shattered my collar bone about 3 weeks ago and got a rod and plate put in about 2 weeks ago. It's amazing how quickly it heals. Already have pretty good motion in my arm and can nearly pick up my 3 years olds with that arm. No idea why he hasn't done this already.
Did you get sacked playing pick up football? Maybe at the annual family Christmas game?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

You can pick up a baby?

Definitely ready to be fallen on by a 300 pound man.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

The hell did ya do?

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

I'd be curious to know how well it has healed. :p Hire a 300 pound dude to jump on top of you in your driveway.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
uhmnm.....obey the NFL Rules the way they are written and this wouldn't happen in the first place. Tony was drivin into the ground by a player who came off his feet and put him into the turf on his shoulder.