News: Romo to have CT scan this week

Frozen700

Reaction score
I shattered my collar bone about 3 weeks ago and got a rod and plate put in about 2 weeks ago. It's amazing how quickly it heals. Already have pretty good motion in my arm and can nearly pick up my 3 years olds with that arm. No idea why he hasn't done this already.

Edit: you already answered it

Last edited:

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
This board sucks.

You could really not see a 36 year old with a bad back.. Probably worse than being reported. Coming of 2 broken collar bones. Considering inserting metal plates into his body.. With 2 small kids.. Hot wife.. And probably don't need the money retiring? Come on.. The writing is on the wall.. Tony has been Great for this team but let it go ..

Zordon

Reaction score
Why the delay? (I'm actually curious b/c I'm not a doctor)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You could really not see a 36 year old with a bad back.. Probably worse than being reported. Coming of 2 broken collar bones. Considering inserting metal plates into his body.. With 2 small kids.. Hot wife.. And probably don't need the money retiring? Come on.. The writing is on the wall.. Tony has been Great for this team but let it go ..

Put your money where your mouth is then big boy.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Kind of find myself wishing Romo undergoes the Wolverine adamantium bonding process so he can play forever.

It's worth risking his life for at this point, right?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
facepalm-gif.gif
Deserves more space