Romo vs Brady

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My OP was about integrity. Not a mention of on field results. Some of you are so preprogrammed with the same thoughtless responses you are incapable of understanding and responding intelligently to any subject. Sad.
I wouldn't be too critical. Some people read "Romo" and spasm automatically. Pure operant conditioning through positive reinforcement. See Romo throw an interception. Spasm. See Romo fumble. Spasm. Soon it becomes an automatic reflex. See Romo throw a perfect pass to Bryant. Spasm. See Romo get some praise. Spasm. It's all involuntary.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
My OP was about integrity. Not a mention of on field results. Some of you are so preprogrammed with the same thoughtless responses you are incapable of understanding and responding intelligently to any subject. Sad.

Remember this is the same place that a myriad of posters lamented Romo while singing the praises of E-Lie as being elite. Now, the only E-Lie lover that remains is the ring leader, minus his 8 million online followers.

BTW, dont the secretaries and janitors get rings too?

SHAMSzy

Reaction score

Your title reads "Romo vs Brady" not "The Integrity of Romo and Brady"

Staubacher

Reaction score

Yeah my bad I assumed people would read the actual post beyond the title and comprehend.

Are you in the habit of just responding to thread titles?

Last edited:

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
Romo:
BV7engmCMAATiT2.jpg

Candice+Crawford+Tony+Romo+engaged+m-FuNtFhWVAl.jpg

Brady:
gisele-bundchen_2.jpg

Gisele-Bundchen-JewelryMegaStoredotcom.jpg

I think they both win this one .. :oldcouple:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

If you want to talk about integrity, at least Romo has not had a reputation starting with the "Arm was going forward, so incomplete pass instead of fumble" like Brady has...Romo's team has never been accused of spying on other teams, Romo's teams have never been accused of deflating footballs, and I'm sure there are more shady things that the Patriots have been doing that have never been caught.

Aside from that...I would rather Romo retire without a SB ring instead of having the stigma of being on a cheating team like Brady is going to have to live with...and I can live with that because Romo is a World Class athlete with or without some stupid ring because he has never been accused of cheating to live his legacy by!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I will say this though, The patriots are in the division that you look at every year and easily pencil them in as the winners. The bills, jets , and dolphins have all been average for a very long time. The Afc is also much weaker than the Nfc IMO. I don't think the pats would have 4 Super Bowls if they were in the NFC. Yes I know it doesn't change the facts but there's an * if you ask me. I just don't consider them a dominant dynasty like the packers 60 steelers 70s 49ers 80s Cowboys 90s.