Romo wants to play in The AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am

satam55

Reaction score
Just heard it on around the horn. The guys ripped him saying he is not focused on football even though his season is over. Lt is also going to participate but he is not getting ripped. I have no problems with it, Tony used to participate in golf tournaments all the time, now he is getting ripped for it.

hairic

Reaction score
I say they should let him have it. He has to get ready for the Pro Bowl. You can't be unprepared for the biggest game of the year.

sago1

Reaction score
I think it's great that Romo wants to take some time in his offseason golfing and relaxing. This is his time to spend as he sees fit and to recharge his batteries. I am totally disgusted with the media and this focus on everything Romo does. Exactly what is he suppose to focus on. He doesn't even know (for sure?) if Garrett remains his OC. If the media wants to report Romo's offseason activities, I guess he's just has to get use to it cause he's a celebrity now but he should just ignore it. The media is made up of idiots. Maybe Romo should invite Peyton Manning to join him.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Damn,:( Here we Go again.:bang2:

7y3qrn5.jpg

kbman

Reaction score
Well Mr Celebrity Quarterback does has some time on his hands.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of him playing this event. I think it can only help him mentally. I hope he qualifies.

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
This is his way of trying to be competitive again on a mental aspect. Only difference golf isn't nfl football. This is about as dumb as dirk going fencing in the off-season. This is further proof that his confidence is at a further low & will only get worse if he doesn't do well in the golf challenge. It will only shrink him even more if he plays poorly in this. Go ahead tony feel free and do more wrong to you're psyche for all i care it's not me being a fool.

cowboyz

Reaction score
isn't this what tom brady does every year and skips the pro bowl?

sago1

Reaction score
Yes I heard the same thing. The reality is that Romo is a very good athlete. He's good at basketball, soccer, football & golf. Didn't play baseball when he was younger and have never heard of his involvement in any other kind of sports -- although women definitely is a sport.

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
sago1;1907724 said:
Yes I heard the same thing. The reality is that Romo is a very good athlete. He's good at basketball, soccer, football & golf. Didn't play baseball when he was younger and have never heard of his involvement in any other kind of sports -- although women definitely is a sport.

Do well at golf? Isn't this the same guy who couldn't even make the cut the last couple of years? Yeah sounds like the next Tiger Woods.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All the power to him - he's got the time.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You do one thing, and then move on...the more the better. Romo knows what it is...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope he does well. I can't say I'll watch however. Romo has always had a high interest in golf and played in several tournaments before. I don't see why he should stop now.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1907699 said:
I heard he is a scratch golfer. Impressive.

It would not surprise me if he was better than scratch. I bet when he plays a lot he has a + HDCP.