Romo's in Hollywood.

QB9fan

Reaction score
TMZ.com has video of Tony and Jessica simpson leaving for L.A. late last night.

Why, Tony why?

lol

QB9fan

Reaction score
apparently they are going to Jessica's friends birthday party tonight.

BDAWG

Reaction score
More power to the kid, she's definitely a trophy. He just better keep his head on straight. I think he'll be able to, but women can **** your head up man.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
QB9fan;1804609 said:

Why, Tony why?

lol

You really have to ask this???
jessica_simpson1alt_300_400.jpg

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
That video seems crap, could be anyone. But anyway, nice going if it true, besides, he can have as many girls as he wants, as long as he keeps playing like that :D

Heck I have regretted not having my fun when I had my chance ( or chances presented themselves to me more like), before marriage. More power to him :) He should enjoy as long as it lasts.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Hopefully, she doesn't have the same effect she did last year this time around.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
QB9fan;1804609 said:

Why, Tony why?

lol

Get thee to a Nunnery!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Tony's Cowboys beat the Packers on Thursday night -- thus, no game for him on Sunday. Will Jessica play receiver? Stay tuned.

:lmao: :lmao2:

sago1

Reaction score
He needs a rest away from football. After all his out of town activities during the bye week sure didn't hurt his football performance against the Eagles, Giants, Commanders, Jets & Packers. After this Hollywood rest, he'll probably be back in Dallas & ready for work on Monday to go against the Lions, Eagles, Panthers and those pesky Commanders again.

Actually if had a preference vote in his list of girl friends, it would be Carrie Underwood. Besides being cute, she's also got a good voice to listen too. That's a big factor since it has to offset his less then stellar voice outside the shower. Just as long as Romo remembers Jessica is kind of fickle but then Romo sure seems to like those short term relationships. Ha.

MagicMan

Reaction score
WOW.:busty: .......It's good to be the Romo. His favorite song is "If I had a Hammer":hammer:

But you know he will be in Valley Ranch early Monday am ready to work on the Lions.:lions:

nathanlt

Reaction score
BDAWG;1804619 said:
More power to the kid, she's definitely a trophy. He just better keep his head on straight. I think he'll be able to, but women can **** your head up man.

Hey, Jessica's not nearly as messed up as her parents. Those individuals are truly obsessed with money, which Romo seems not to be.

I love his comment...

"Well, I'm a better person now, because I have money..... shakes his head and sighs"

Jessica is a little bit ditzy, ok, Really ditzy, but it could work out, at least I hope it does. I hope Romo stays as grounded as he's been this whole time.

I'm more concerned that his parents are obsessed with his money, her dad is a complete wacko.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
nathanlt;1804684 said:
Hey, Jessica's not nearly as messed up as her parents. Those individuals are truly obsessed with money, which Romo seems not to be.

I love his comment...

"Well, I'm a better person now, because I have money..... shakes his head and sighs"

Jessica is a little bit ditzy, ok, Really ditzy, but it could work out, at least I hope it does. I hope Romo stays as grounded as he's been this whole time.

I'm more concerned that his parents are obsessed with his money, her dad is a complete wacko.

Why is her dad a wacko? I haven't heard this. What did he do?

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
nathanlt;1804684 said:
Jessica is a little bit ditzy, ok, Really ditzy, but it could work out, at least I hope it does. .

oh good God!!!!!

He better tap that, Tap it hard, and take pictures for the Cowboyz nation!!!

BDAWG

Reaction score
nathanlt;1804684 said:

I love his comment...

Oh, I didn't mean just Jessica, I mean women in general.