Romo's in Hollywood.

Smith22

Reaction score
theogt;1804925 said:
Let's get this thread back on track...

sexy-jessica-simpson.jpg

If you find this woman ugly, I have to think you are batting for the wrong team.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Might be stupid question, but why is Jessica Simpson famous? Surely not for her acting.............is she a singer, actress.......or what?

Aikbach

Reaction score
In defense of a previous poster she is not exactly an edifying companion, looks aren't everything and pretty fleeting so you had better have a lot more in common than a libido.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Smith22;1804936 said:
If you find this woman ugly, I have to think you are batting for the wrong team.

The pick on the first page is horrible. She looks a lot hotter in this one. Perhaps ugly was a little harsh just extremely average to me without the make-up etc. Not hating on Tony. Do your thing dogg!

Aikbach

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1804940 said:
Might be stupid question, but why is Jessica Simpson famous? Surely not for her acting.............is she a singer, actress.......or what?
She is pretty but also pretty typical blonde and her MTV reality show "Newly Weds" gave her a platform to laugh and lust after for college kids.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1804945 said:
The pick on the first page is horrible. She looks a lot hotter in this one. Perhaps ugly was a little harsh just extremely average to me without the make-up etc. Not hating on Tony. Do your thing dogg!
Nope, not average either. You've got teh ghey.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1804940 said:

Singer,

Smith22

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1804945 said:
She looks a lot hotter in this one. Perhaps ugly was a little harsh

That makes more sense. Ugly is just way over the top.

sbark

Reaction score
theogt;1804925 said:
Let's get this thread back on track...

sexy-jessica-simpson.jpg

Hope she is not going to leave a Mar on the paint job.....................with her high heels of course:eek:

GoBigD

Reaction score
Smith22;1804936 said:

or catching...i personally think this summed it

"Tony's Cowboys beat the Packers on Thursday night -- thus, no game for him on Sunday. Will Jessica play receiver? Stay tuned."

sbark

Reaction score
GoBigD;1804984 said:
or catching...i personally think this summed it

"Tony's Cowboys beat the Packers on Thursday night -- thus, no game for him on Sunday. Will Jessica play receiver? Stay tuned."

gonna practice the "long" snap........out of the shotgun position.....#101:banghead:

BadKarma

Reaction score
I couldn't make out who was on the video...damn the person holding the video camera was going through an epileptic seizure. I got a headache trying to watch that video.:insane:

Good for Romo.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Aikbach;1804944 said:
In defense of a previous poster she is not exactly an edifying companion, looks aren't everything and pretty fleeting so you had better have a lot more in common than a libido.

When your Tony's age libido is enough. What ya think he's gonna settle down with her? He'll be tappin something new in no time and so will she.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;1804622 said:
That video seems crap, could be anyone. But anyway, nice going if it true, besides, he can have as many girls as he wants, as long as he keeps playing like that :D

Heck I have regretted not having my fun when I had my chance ( or chances presented themselves to me more like), before marriage. More power to him :) He should enjoy as long as it lasts.

I hope your wife reads this:D

way to go Tony, bang her w/ all your might!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1804940 said:

she was a teeny-bopper singer, had like 1 top 50 hit, and made a career of flaunting her gorgeous looks out of it