Romo's in Hollywood.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Ozzu;1805867 said:
Lots of old lady "helmet hair" in that picture. Yeesh.

:laugh2: lol haven't you heard you get a penalty if you take off your helmet

seniorette

Reaction score
I don’t begrudge Tony his good times. But a showing of a little character now and then might not hurt if he wants to be a Hero and role model. All the other Cowboys show up for building houses and children’s activities, community services. I have yet to see pictures or read an article where he is involved with anything but Football, Brittany Spears, and Jessica Simpson. He needs a little cake with all this icing. It gets kinda tasteless after watching him for the past year.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;1805861 said:
Janet_Reno-us-Portrait.jpg

Boo! :eek:

Mommy!!!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
silverbear;1805930 said:
I'm reasonably sure I'VE never been with any of 'em...

from my understanding everybody who has lies :laugh2:

so my friend care to rethink that

stardeep

Fading Into Abstraction
Reaction score
silverbear;1805856 said:
That second pic is not the same girl, period... she has a shelf for a chin, the first girl has a wee bit of a receding chin... I don't think you can hide a chin that big with makeup...

Yeah, I think that's her sister, Ashley, pre-nose job. She has a "stronger" chin than Jessica.

silverbear

Reaction score
seniorette;1805875 said:
I don’t begrudge Tony his good times. But a showing of a little character now and then might not hurt if he wants to be a Hero and role model. All the other Cowboys show up for building houses and children’s activities, community services. I have yet to see pictures or read an article where he is involved with anything but Football, Brittany Spears, and Jessica Simpson. He needs a little cake with all this icing. It gets kinda tasteless after watching him for the past year.

On Monday night August 27th Tony Romo and Sam Hurd will be hosting the VIP kick off party for their show "Inside The Huddle" at the Glass Cactus on Lake Grapevine. This event is an invitation only event for sponsors, dignitaries, players and other VIP guests. This event will include activities to benefit the Single Parent Foundation and The Autism Society of Greater San Antonio.

http://www.insidethehuddle.com/indexoldsa.htm

I also know that Tony has played in some golf tournaments for good causes... I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out he's done other things too, that we've never read about...

I have a hunch that as his national profile increases, he'll be contacted by more and bigger charities to help out, and I'll bet he says yes to a few of them...

Long story short, just because you haven't read about any charitable work he's done, it doesn't necessarily mean he's not doing any charitable work... so you probably shouldn't criticize him for such things until and unless you know the facts...

sbark

Reaction score
seniorette;1805875 said:
I have yet to see pictures or read an article where he is involved with anything but Football, Brittany Spears, and Jessica Simpson. He needs a little cake with all this icing.

other involvements........oh ya.........there was C.Underwood, S. Bush, Miss Univ. Pagent judge............that is icing on the cake.........

but all kidding aside...................take a peek at this article

http://www.jg-tc.com/articles/2007/10/18/news/doc4716d60ad021b373933199.txt

While maintaining his involvement with EIU through the athletic department, Romo has supported various Dallas-area organizations including the United Way, Salvation Army and the Children’s Medical Center.

Face it.........we have a great kid at QB on all accounts in Dallas.........sit back and have a cup of coffee and contemplate life w/o a QB again......:starspin

silverbear

Reaction score
stardeep;1805946 said:
Yeah, I think that's her sister, Ashley, pre-nose job. She has a "stronger" chin than Jessica.

C'mon, you can say it-- she's jut-jawed... even the Great Khali doesn't have THAT much chin... or Bill Cowher, for that matter... LOL...

silverbear

Reaction score
Zaxor;1805939 said:
from my understanding everybody who has lies :laugh2:

so my friend care to rethink that

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it... :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;1805834 said:
That's a load of crap to post something like that.

I expected more from a mod.

:rolleyes:
Uhmmm why?

Mods make bad jokes too. Never figured you for such a sensitive guy, Rack. Who knew?

seniorette

Reaction score
sbark;1805959 said:
other involvements........oh ya.........there was C.Underwood, S. Bush, Miss Univ. Pagent judge............that is icing on the cake.........

but all kidding aside...................take a peek at this article

http://www.jg-tc.com/articles/2007/10/18/news/doc4716d60ad021b373933199.txt

While maintaining his involvement with EIU through the athletic department, Romo has supported various Dallas-area organizations including the United Way, Salvation Army and the Children’s Medical Center.

Face it.........we have a great kid at QB on all accounts in Dallas.........sit back and have a cup of coffee and contemplate life w/o a QB again......:starspin
I apoligize if need be, as I stated on the other thread, when the good is not told the bad prevails.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1805988 said:
Uhmmm why?

Mods make bad jokes too. Never figured you for such a sensitive guy, Rack. Who knew?

As Rich Eisen would say, better get a tissue for your issue. :p:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1805988 said:
Uhmmm why?

You're right...I do have a thing for "Trashy" women.

You're at the top of my list.

Still funny?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;1806360 said:

You're right...I do have a thing for "Trashy" women.

You're at the top of my list.

Still funny?
Hey, trashy has its place in any relationship...

I knew you always liked me...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1806366 said:
Hey, trashy has its place in any relationship...

I knew you always liked me...

You know you love me too.

Sorry, it can never be. I already have a "Trashy" fiance. She's just not "trashy" enough to bring another "trashy" woman into the relationship.

Dang... just a little more trash, and I'd have it all.

sandy007

Reaction score
I saw the pictures from where they attended a birthday party. I give it a month due to her father, but I wish them luck.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
sandy007;1806726 said:
I saw the pictures from where they attended a birthday party. I give it a month due to her father, but I wish them luck.
Link?