Romo's place in Pro Bowl

gollum

Reaction score
Does anyone know where he is currently in the fan voting? I noticed the sticky is not there any longer and I don't want anyone to get lax and assume he'll make it.

Any other Cowboys who are close or barely hanging on right now also?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He'll make it unless something drastic happens based on coaches/players votes alone.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
gollum;1212481 said:
Does anyone know where he is currently in the fan voting? I noticed the sticky is not there any longer and I don't want anyone to get lax and assume he'll make it.

Any other Cowboys who are close or barely hanging on right now also?

As of last Wednesday --

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1197228&postcount=1

Romo's been on the ballot for only a week, so he's way behind.

gollum

Reaction score
theogt,

He SHOULD, but... what happens if he is the 3rd QB from each of those groups...Brees, Bulger, then Romo? Let's say he only finishes 6th in the fan balloting. What if Favre were to finish 4th in both the player's and coaches vote(or Vick or Grossman or Herman Munster for that matter) and finished 3rd in the fan voting. If each group counts equally for 1/3 of the vote, would that mean Favre would slip in with an average ranking of 3.67 and Romo would be left out at an average of 4.0. This is assuming each ranking is equally weighted. That would be a travesty.

Also, that's assuming that both the coaches and players would have him ranked as highly as we obviously feel he should be.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
gollum;1212531 said:
theogt,

He SHOULD, but... what happens if he is the 3rd QB from each of those groups...Brees, Bulger, then Romo? Let's say he only finishes 6th in the fan balloting. What if Favre were to finish 4th in both the player's and coaches vote(or Vick or Grossman or Herman Munster for that matter) and finished 3rd in the fan voting. If each group counts equally for 1/3 of the vote, would that mean Favre would slip in with an average ranking of 3.67 and Romo would be left out at an average of 4.0. This is assuming each ranking is equally weighted. That would be a travesty.

Also, that's assuming that both the coaches and players would have him ranked as highly as we obviously feel he should be.
He'll finish either 1 or 2 on both the coaches and player polls. I'm not too worried about it. That should be sufficient.