Romo's TD total

AtomicDog

Reaction score
sago1;1764501 said:
Since Romo already has 23, he'll probalby tie or pass White's TD record in either the Jets or Packers game. Good chance that by end of season, he'll set the new TD record at somewhere around 40.

Of course the best thing Romo could do is win his first SB in February 08 but just don't see our defense as being ready enough even then to beat the Pats. But wouldn't I love to see Pats go 16-0, win both playoff games and lose to us in the SB. That would be historic and put our team forever more as something very special in the annuals of the SB history books. And of course it would also crush the mighty Patriots. Bet we could count on the total support of the Colts and their fan base.

I like the way you think. Yes, that scenario would be glorious.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Ren;1763378 said:
The Cowboys record is 29 TD passes in one season (i think)

Romo has 23 right now so that one will be broken

He may end up tying it this week :D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1764838 said:
As long as he remains healthy, he has a better than a chance to throw for 35 TDs this year. I think at worst, he'll get to 35 TDs, but I believe he can get to 38-40 TD passes.

Imagine the "undrafted QB" in his first year as a starter throwing 40 TD's more or less.... just 8 shy from what Marino's record was.... and 9 shy from new Manning record....

That would be something...

Hey.. if we start gelling more and more... and TO and Romo sync up more and more... and Witten continues to get more TD's catches.... and we start piling it on teams.... hey.. you never know

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick;1765205 said:
Imagine the "undrafted QB" in his first year as a starter throwing 40 TD's more or less.... just 8 shy from what Marino's record was.... and 9 shy from new Manning record....

Yeah, that Kurt Warner was really something for a few years there, wasn't he?