Romo's thumb...

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Here is a pic...

http://i89.***BLOCKED***/albums/k215/eduncan22/RomosThumb.jpg

I don't know what to think about this.

Something was really wrong with his technique today.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Yea, but it was wrong the entire game and he didn't hurt his thumb until the third quarter. He was off, badly.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Another...

Guess we find out tomorrow....:cool:

http://i89.***BLOCKED***/albums/k215/eduncan22/RomoThumb2.jpg

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well according to Barber's reaction, I think Romo's thumb must have fallen off

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Big Dakota;1839106 said:
What did he say?

Look at him in the background of that first pic. I know it's just the camera, but it just looks like he is saying HOLY ----

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
his injury seemed to get worse and i mentioned it in the game thread before the half. a few weeks ago he mentioned a hand injury and downplayed it.

one play where he went down he favored his right hand so as to not put out his right hand on the ground to break the fall (almost as if his right had was holding a valuable, delicate egg). i'm sure some of you saw that

he was clearly favoring the hand and the trainers were examining it in a curious way. later brad shielded the camera w/ witten he probably should have been in the locker room and let brad finish out.

i didn't see the DET game so i can't comment on his throws there but he was off initially - hurt by bad calls and drops - and got worse. something was up more than "bad game". sadly, when jason abandoned the run he put tony's health at risk and he was being tee'd off on by mid-4th -- jeopardizing the entire playoff run for what?

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Could be stretched ligments and it will keep bothering him the rest of the year.