Ron wolf's comments

ddh33

Reaction score
One of the things that is so great to me about having Parcells around is having all of these great football minds here. I mean, the guys coming in and out of camp as "consultants" really know football.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
calico said:
Crayton will forever have a fan in me after that last Commanders game...pure excellence.

He ripped out their hearts and ate it in front of them.
Winning in Washington coming from behind on a last minute drive with a free agent WR getting behind Sean Taylor.....priceless!!!!! :D :D :D

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Good to hear about Crayton. There is just soemthing about the kid that make you want to pull for him.

Perhaps watching him beat Sean Taylor like a high school drum has something to do with it? :p:

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Maxmadden said:
I noticed he was also very dismayed about the FS position and was actually surprised by his candid pessimism about the current candidates. Maybe someone can reiterate what I thought I heard but that was the impression I got.

I also picked up on his vibe about the FS's. He was obviously unimpressed with the current group....he doesn't seem to think that theres anyone in camp that can get it done. I'm thinking that they'll bring some other people in very soon.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Good things to hear from Ron Wolf. I wonder what he thought about Julius before the draft.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
You are correct. He was most pessimistic about FS. I Guess that might be our achilies heal again this year.

with a better D-line FS isn't that big of an issue.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JackMagist said:
Good to hear about Crayton. There is just soemthing about the kid that make you want to pull for him.

ABQ

Anyone but Quincy.

Morgan that is.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan31
Crayton Reminds Me Alot Like Hines Ward The Kid Got Talent Gonna Be A Good Player For Us I Thinkwe got a StealWhen We Got Him Rem Last Year He Made Noise But This Year He Is Much Better he was a late round pick.

StateCollegeCowboy said:
I'm blind!

:lmao2:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Wolf gave Henson his personal seal of approval last year.
I really haven't seen where Ron Wolf has changed his tune on Henson either. Perhaps he knows enough about football to know that building a QB takes time. Especially when the talent is so raw...you know...only 8 college starts and 3 years out of football and needing to completely rework his mechanics. That's pretty raw; we are basically starting from scratch with this kid so maybe those in the know aren't ready to give up on him just yet.