Rookie camp Day 2

Creeper

Reaction score

I don't think I have ever seen a player as skinny as Wright in the NFL, and that includes punters and kickers! His skills look better than a the 6th round pick he was projected to be, but his weight may have dropped him on some boards. I can see why he only did 6 reps of 225. He was trying to bench twice his real weight!

Daillest88

Reaction score
I don't think I have ever seen a player as skinny as Wright in the NFL, and that includes punters and kickers! His skills look better than a the 6th round pick he was projected to be, but his weight may have dropped him on some boards. I can see why he only did 6 reps of 225. He was trying to bench twice his real weight!

man go look at devonta smith in mini camp.. that dude makes desean Jackson look thick

Motorola

Reaction score
That’s more than what I saw Mike Nolan do his whole time here
As a Cowboys Fan living in Falcons land..I saw Dan Quinn's one-on-one instruction and teaching. His failures that led to his downfall as an HC was not asserting himself at crucial times during games...not overruling OCs\ DCs questionable decisions.
I feel Quinn will imprint on every defensive player - rookie, FA, vet Cowboy - what he wants from them to succeed and be a part of a successful defense.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

This is why we just need to get to the regular season healthy and let these young dogs hunt.

Jabril Cox made this draft. Both Parsons and Cox need each other to enhance their play. Drafting the best defensive player and the best defensive play maker in the draft finally gives hope.

rambo2

Reaction score
You never saw Drew Pearson?

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah. I wish they would have said how exactly they deployed him. "Pass rusher" can mean several different things. Did he line up at end with his hand on the ground? Did he line up wide of the defensive line as an OLB rusher? Did he start off at LB and shift to the outside?
It looks like they will move him around and move other players around as well which will confuse the opposition. They will send Parsons after the qb from his linebacker position and as an edge rusher.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
They really are going to send him after the QB a lot. That is really great because he’ll be a handful.
The way we handled our LBers has been a nightmare. Under Marinelli..one by one they were ground down to nothing. Lee, Wolf Hunter, etc. We then chose to let the wrong guys leave. This has been a black hole for us. Our OL used to be like this and it finally improved thru good drafting which took over 10 years. We are right back to fixing the OL again. The only way we will ever win again is with the OL. People who do not understand it do not understand who we are.