Rookie Mini Camp Roster

jrumann59

Reaction score
Would you like to tell the class where you got your medical/PT degree from?

Sure, I worked and played with one for 10 years. When I worked I did a lot of overhead pulling of communications cabling, lifting, and overall awkward motions with my arms. Played basket ball and softball with it. I basically got it fixed because it got so bad after 10 years any step would cause the shoulder to slide out of the socket.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I would be shocked if a couple of the try out players do not get signed and be better than some we already signed as UDFAs.

The immortal Ben Bass found his way to unleash his special brand of havoc this route. So did Patmon.

Bridge, Hunter, Rich, Stansbury, Marboe, Catalon and McDaniel are who might have a shot.

Immortal Ben Bass... Special brand of havoc... Lol. Good stuff. I remember the stupid things said about that guy... Remotely- as he should be remembered... Remotely.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Sure, I worked and played with one for 10 years. When I worked I did a lot of overhead pulling of communications cabling, lifting, and overall awkward motions with my arms. Played basket ball and softball with it. I basically got it fixed because it got so bad after 10 years any step would cause the shoulder to slide out of the socket.

So you don't have a PT or medical degree, and you never tried to play Offensive Line against some of the highest caliber athletes in the entire world who's main objective was to take everything you have?

I think you're severely underestimating the instability and severity of the injury in a professional sports scenario, especially as a college athlete who has his entire career in front of him. He made the wise decision, and if it was your son you'd probably agree.

Just off topic, but I had a SLAP tear. That was not fun.

jrumann59

Reaction score
So you don't have a PT or medical degree, and you never tried to play Offensive Line against some of the highest caliber athletes in the entire world who's main objective was to take everything you have?

I think you're severely underestimating the instability and severity of the injury in a professional sports scenario, especially as a college athlete who has his entire career in front of him. He made the wise decision, and if it was your son you'd probably agree.

Just off topic, but I had a SLAP tear. That was not fun.

No degree but enough chatting with the therapist and surgeon that did the work. Both handled Ray Lewis and the only players they see that have in season surgery are baseball players, I could agree a little since my power stoke got worse and worse every year I had my tear. Football players unless they are QBs only do it in season if its a SLAP. Most labral tears are considered along the lines of a shoulder separation or dislocation.