Image: Rookie Minicamp Photos (Part 1)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I betcha this thought had to go throw every one of those player's minds at some point or another.
"I'm actually playing for the Dallas Freaking Cowboys! How awesome is this!"

plasticman

Reaction score
plasticman simply S/UP yourself

stop telling a grown man how to handle HIS TEAM.
Where did this mentality come from that, just because Jerry owns the franchise, we are supposed to accept his legacy of failure as a GM? We are not his little minions and any fan has a right to speak up about their team. That's right, the team is supposed to represent a geographical region of communities. This is why tax dollars go into infrastructure in support of the team and it's venue.

This team is not called the Jerry Cowboys and on the day that Jerry introduced himself to fans back in 1989 he emphatically insisted that No One can own an NFL team.

If everybody is supposed to shut up about the way they feel when it comes to the way this team is run, then what are we all doing here, why express any opinions at all?

Telling another poster to shut up in a DISCUSSION forum contradicts it's very purpose for existing. However, if you decide that you are going to be Jerry's wingman and come to his rescue whenever he receives criticism, I'll keep that in mind. Frankly, I suspect you will be kept quite busy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Where did this mentality come from that, just because Jerry owns the franchise, we are supposed to accept his legacy of failure as a GM? We are not his little minions and any fan has a right to speak up about their team. That's right, the team is supposed to represent a geographical region of communities. This is why tax dollars go into infrastructure in support of the team and it's venue.

This team is not called the Jerry Cowboys and on the day that Jerry introduced himself to fans back in 1989 he emphatically insisted that No One can own an NFL team.

If everybody is supposed to shut up about the way they feel when it comes to the way this team is run, then what are we all doing here, why express any opinions at all?

Telling another poster to shut up in a DISCUSSION forum contradicts it's very purpose for existing. However, if you decide that you are going to be Jerry's wingman and come to his rescue whenever he receives criticism, I'll keep that in mind. Frankly, I suspect you will be kept quite busy.
ITs his team his welcome to the team ota visit isnt harming anything but your trigger. MYOB..got it.. jealousy!! that green devil gets a lot of you , judging an owner /gm of team for simply visiting his team..right.. such bad thing to do. we are doomed because of him addressing the group of new players especially since MM was absent. DQ is hugging him., im sure it bothers him a lot. LOL nope, just handful of jealous Jerry haters, get over yourself..

plasticman

Reaction score
ITs his team his welcome to the team ota visit isnt harming anything but your trigger. MYOB..got it.. jealousy!! that green devil gets a lot of you , judging an owner /gm of team for simply visiting his team..right.. such bad thing to do. we are doomed because of him addressing the group of new players especially since MM was absent. DQ is hugging him., im sure it bothers him a lot. LOL nope, just handful of jealous Jerry haters, get over yourself..
You win, I am no match for your clever wit and insightful analysis. Congratulations.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You win, I am no match for your clever wit and insightful analysis. Congratulations.
right tuck in that ego and move on. Jerry is a grown man and doesn't need your advise on how he should address HIS TEAM.

chagus

Reaction score

Yeah. Exactly. Accept it. What choice do any of us have? Or... or.... you can just stop complaining and enjoy the season.