Video: Rookie Minicamp

NotForLong

Reaction score
LVE scares the hell out of me,,, please let me be so wrong.
I am gonna hate myself but I'll ask any way. Why?
Please don' say small school Barbie neck injury over valued reached could've traded down and still got him. Could've traded up and got.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I am gonna hate myself but I'll ask any way. Why?
Please don' say small school Barbie neck injury over valued reached could've traded down and still got him. Could've traded up and got.
Honestly,, I cant really say,, I'm not a hater,, just feeling really uncomfortable right now, as of draft day,, cant really explain it.
I hope he is the next Sean Lee.

cern

Reaction score
the only negative I took away from the rookie mini camp was that our new o-lline coach was a no show, preferring instead to deliver a commencement address to his alma mater. on the plus side, marc columbo seems to have learned much from former o-line coach frank Pollack.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm personally waiting for the Mike White/Kellen Moore fanboys to chime in one that interview. :D:popcorn:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Honestly,, I cant really say,, I'm not a hater,, just feeling really uncomfortable right now, as of draft day,, cant really explain it.
I hope he is the next Sean Lee.
NNOOOOO!!!

We need him on the field!!

silvrNblue

Reaction score
My single biggest hope this season, is that with LVE and LEE, Jaylon can be THAT guy we all watched in college before being played dirty with the hit that damn nearly ruined this kid. I WANT to see him elevate to that level again. Because boy if he can... look at offense's!